Enterprise Account Executive
Our Sales team is a turbocharged V12 engine that drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for full lifecycle sales into our largest prospects. This role requires prior Enterprise SaaS sales experience, ability to build relationships with owners and executives, work with cross-funtional teams, and negotiate large/complex deals. This is a quota carrying, remote position, with significant travel expectations.
As our Enterprise Account Executive (Midwest), you will:
- Drive Customers Home: Close business with new accounts and expand revenue within designated existing customers to achieve ServiceTitan’s strategic objectives and quotas
- You'll become a subject matter expert (SME) on the ServiceTitan platform and value proposition.
- Engage: Build honest relationships and genuine rapport with potential Enterprise customers
- Manage: Manage appropriated named accounts / specific geographic territory including pipeline generation, value presentations, solution mapping, and contract negotiation
- Collaborate: Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Engineers on complex requirements and integrations; Work cross departmentally to ensure all systems are in place to acquire, implement, and support all new ServiceTitan customers; Work with our Sales Development Representatives to source business for strategic accounts and with key clients
- Forecast: Track all activity in Salesforce and forecast business to Sales leadership
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 7+ years experience developing relationships and closing business with high-quality Enterprise clients
- Proven, successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment with a track record of top performance and over achievement against quota
- Understanding and passion for the home services industry
- An honest and genuine approach to helping potential customers
- Value driven approach to presentations, objection handling and negotiation
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor on the phone
- A successful candidate will have: a tenacious work ethic with a desire to be a top performer, highly intelligent, passionate, adaptable, ambitious, and a team player
- Ability to travel often
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
http://instagram.com/goservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.