Enterprise Account Executive at ringDNA
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you'll focus on our Enterprise segment - solving big and complex problems and earning compensation to match. With our recent investment from Goldman Sachs, we’re looking to grow our nimble sales team exponentially. As a result, we’re looking for exceptional sellers to help us grow our customer base, turn prospects into die-hard customers, and evangelize RingDNA. Our client portfolio includes companies like Amazon, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Lyft and Twilio. Our platform enables sales teams to become more productive and high-performing. Here’s what you will do:
- Passionately evangelize RingDNA and advanced strategic thinking to CXO/VP-Level + sales teams at Fortune 5000 companies
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, from initial qualification through product demo through follow up calls to closing
- Grow and refine your expertise on sales process, sales effectiveness, and sales enablement
- Develop new business opportunities through proactive efforts, in addition to handling incoming leads
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Coach team members and accept coaching whenever it is given
- Participate in an energetic, fun, high-performance culture
- Leverage social media to establish yourself as a thought leader/expert in the sales productivity space
Who You Are:
- 5+ years enterprise sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to engage and use a consultative approach to sell to CXO-Level sales executives
- Collaborative approach
- Proven track record prospecting and generating business
- Proven track record exceeding quota
- Experience working with executive-level customers at Fortune 5000 companies
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- Passion for selling and sales technologies - a student of the game.
Who We Are:
ringDNA is a sales experience platform that helps businesses scale revenue growth through AI. The leading choice for Salesforce customers, ringDNA offers a complete solution for sales engagement, sales playbook execution, performance insight, conversation intelligence and much more.
Backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital.
ringDNA was named one of the "Hot 100" best privately held software companies by JMP Securities and "One of The Best Privately Owned Companies in America" by Entrepreneur magazine. Named Best Company Leadership, Best CEO and Best Company for Professional Development by Comparably and USA Today.