Enterprise Account Executive
What You'll Do:
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you'll focus on our Enterprise segment, targeting the largest organizations in the world - solving big and complex problems and earning compensation to match. With our recent investment from Goldman Sachs, we’re looking to grow our nimble sales team exponentially. As a result, we’re looking for exceptional sellers to help us grow our customer base, turn prospects into die-hard customers, and evangelize RingDNA. Our client portfolio includes companies like Amazon, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Lyft and Twilio.
- Passionately evangelize RingDNA and advanced strategic thinking to VP-Level + sales teams at Fortune 5000 companies
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, from initial qualification through product demo through follow up calls to closing
- Develop new business opportunities through proactive efforts, in addition to handling incoming leads
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Coach team members and accept coaching whenever it is given
Who You Are:
- 5+ years enterprise sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to engage and use a consultative approach to sell to c-level sales executives
- Proven track record exceeding quota
- Experience working with executive-level customers at Fortune 5000 companies
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- Passion for selling and sales technologies - a student of the game.
Who We Are:
RingDNA is the leading end-to-end sales engagement platform that combines enterprise-grade telephony with conversation intelligence. RingDNA helps teams engage with prospects and customers in the right way, at the right time, with the right context. Sales, support, and customer success teams use ringDNA to dramatically increase productivity, engage in smarter conversations, gain predictive insights, and coach reps to success faster than ever before.
RingDNA was named to the “Hot 100” best privately held software companies by JMP Securities. The company was also named “One of The Best Privately Owned Companies in America” by Entrepreneur magazine. For more information visit www.ringDNA.com.