Enterprise Account Executive at NEXT Trucking
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:13 p.m. (PST) on Saturday, September 7, 2019
NEXT was founded with a vision to implement solutions and bring change to a fragmented industry. As a FreightTech pioneer, we are designing technology-driven solutions to transform the $800B U.S. shipping & trucking industry. Our platform connects shippers with freight capacity for every step of a shipment’s journey.
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA -- NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to provide world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion dollar puzzle and make freight painless.
Armed with experienced professionals from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Twilio, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. We have been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
Are you NEXT?
About The Role:
An Enterprise Account Executive at NEXT will focus on developing new business, and owning the success and ongoing growth of small to mid-size customers. The ideal candidate is driven by best-in-class customer service, best practices, and hitting sales targets.
Our trucker-centric marketplace is transforming the freight tech industry, and this is an opportunity to build something that’s never been done before. You’ll learn from seasoned sales executives hailing from high-tech and the logistics industry. If you’re interested in disrupting an antiquated space and constantly challenge yourself to exceed goals, then we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Drive top-line growth for a portfolio of customers
- Carry a quota and be held accountable to perform against it
- Demonstrate the value of NEXT to create regular sales cycle from prospect to close
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospective accounts through cold calling, email, and other creative sales processes
- Drive continuous process improvement to educate prospects about our business and deliver a best-in-class sales experience
- Use your proven sales aptitude to assess quality of leads
- Use tools such as Salesforce and automation tools to track activities and manage the sales funnel
What You'll Have
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales, business development, lead generation, or relevant sales experience
- Experience in sales in the transportation and logistics industry preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated record of achievement growing a customer base and exceeding revenue targets
- You are driven by customer satisfaction and engagement
- Experience with Salesforce and sales automation tools preferred
- Desire to prioritize in an agile environment, roll up your sleeves, and to do whatever it takes to help your team exceed their goals
What You'll Receive
- Competitive salary + commission
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits 401k w/company match
- Vacation and holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description