Enterprise Account Executive at NuORDER
Greater LA Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 8:28 p.m. (PST) on Monday, January 6, 2020
NuORDER is a venture-backed, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online. We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 1,200 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access up-to-the-minute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
NuORDER is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to join our office in Los Angeles. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic sales professional to play a key role in the success of a fast growing technology company. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward. You will take the lead in performing demos of the NuORDER SaaS platform with VPs and C-level executives at leading fashion brands located in North America.
- Self-prospect key targeted accounts to schedule discovery and demo calls
- Collaborate with Sales Development Representatives on territory coverage to maximize marketing-driven leads
- Conduct discovery with all new prospects to understand needs
- Run web-based demos and diagnostic meetings highlighting solutions that map to potential client needs
- Quarterback deals with key internal NuORDER resources to successfully win large pieces of business
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Proactive daily CRM input to manage and organize your pipeline
- Provide constant feedback to improve NuORDER technology and wear non-sales hat as needed
- Attend industry-specific trade shows and events to build brand awareness and generate sales qualified opportunities
What it takes to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- At least 5 years of closing experience in SaaS environment is required
- Manage sales-cycle and promote NuORDER solutions, predominantly via web based demos
- Operate in the high-capacity of a monthly cadence and monthly quota
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline
- Lead generation experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Proficient in Salesforce to accurately forecast sales activity and pipeline in SFDC
- Ability to present in-person the NuORDER product and value proposition to C-level and VP-level audiences
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career at other SaaS companies
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid maternal and paternal leave.
As a NuORDER employee, you can expect a variety of learning and development opportunities and a plethora of snacks, coffee, and sparkling water in our fully stocked kitchen! In addition, it’s not unusual for us to have Bagel Fridays, free lunches, game nights, and happy hours to bond as a team!
Read Full Job Description