Enablement Manager at ServiceTitan
The Sales Enablement Manager will focus on the design and delivery of training programs and the processes and tools to support the sales team’s goals and objectives. This includes the implementation and ongoing management of the sales methodology, sales playbooks, demo skills, on-boarding process, and continuous training.
As our Sales Enablement Manager, you will:
- Build knowledge, competencies and job skills so that Titans can deliver value in every interaction with Buyers and Customers to reach their full performance potential
- Shorten ramp time to productivity for new hires by creating and executing an onboarding program
- Get teams to peak performance against scorecard (close rate, rejection, cycle time, NPS, etc.) for ICs and Managers by uncovering gaps in competencies and developing programs to improve. This can include reviewing activities and coaching 1:1 or adapting overall program if there are systemic issues.
- Build and train to playbooks that reinforce value and outcomes to our Buyers and Customers
- Deeply understand our Buyers and Customers, what they value and translate that into all enablement programs
- Inform go-to-market requirements and adoption programs
- Activate changes in product, process, systems and tools across the function
- Orchestrate creation and execution of programs by leveraging resources across the organization
- Leverage technology to measure performance and drive improvement; e.g. CRMs, LMS platforms, eLearning software, etc.
- Develop additional learning opportunities (both formal training and on-the-job experiences) for skills development at different stages of career path
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Proven enablement and training success including ability to demonstrate impact on a high growth organization
- BA/BS degree and at least 3-5 years of related experience in training and enablement
- B2B SaaS experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and be a team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to inspire and motivate others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Proficiency with CRMs, LMS platforms, eLearning software
- Experience in the job function of the team you will enable
- Experience in home services industry a plus
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc