Appetize is looking for an exceptional Director or VP of Partnerships to work with partners across our ecosystem of hardware, software, payments and industry partners mainly in Sports & Entertainment, Higher Education, Restaurant, Retail and Attractions. Key areas of focus will include partner network lead gen, new and current relationship development, deal support, referral and reseller channel management and general business generation through partners.
We are looking for someone who has a history of developing and nurturing relationships and can represent Appetize in the market. Must have experience in generating business and presenting to senior executives. Strong organizational skills and ability to identify new opportunities and execute on them.
- Manage and grow partnerships across multiple categories, including hardware, software, payments, and general business development
- Drive partner channel lead generation, opportunity creation and closed deals
- Foster referral and reseller relationships to increase cross-sell and revenue opportunities
- Create and develop partner network program and certification
- Conduct joint product sales training sessions with key partners
- Assess verticals in which Appetize works and identify new partners to help drive opportunity and expand Appetize footprint
- Think creatively to use marketing funds to sponsor events and tradeshows
- Manage partner team members
- Represent Appetize at in-person trade shows and partner events, with the potential of presenting to large audiences
- Lead cross-functional teams to work with partners to execute on go-to-market programs and monitor through the development of those programs to ensure their success.
- Present and clearly communicate recommendations and results to both internal and external stakeholders
- Referral and reseller contracting and negotiations
- Work with sales team members to close deals with heavy partner and integration focus
- Develop relationships with both product and marketing teams to define partnerships and G2M strategy
- Ownership of cost modeling and price management with products associated to partnership networks
- Ownership of Go-to-Market strategy and cross departmental alignment within our partnership network
- 5-10+ years of partnership or partnership-related experience
- History of developing and managing senior-level partner relationships and generating revenue
- Experience working cross-functionally within and outside a company to deliver partner solutions and drive go-to-market
- Strong negotiation skills including management of complex legal agreements
- Experience with API and SDK driven software integrations
- Excellent presentation skills, with experience presenting to large audiences
- Well-developed teamwork skills including written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Financial and revenue modeling experience a plus
- Payment, Gateway and/or POS experience a plus
Appetize is the leading Enterprise Cloud Point of Sale (POS) and management platform for food service and retail. We're trusted by many of the world’s most well known and highest volume businesses, including sports and entertainment venues, theme parks and attractions, restaurants, retailers, education campuses, and business cafeterias. Based in Silicon Beach, CA, we have over 300 employees dedicated to developing cutting-edge technology that’s replacing outdated legacy systems and helping enterprises better their guest experience, future-proof operations, and driving financial performance.
At Appetize our employees are at the core of everything we do. As the company continues to grow, our team is dedicated to attracting and retaining top talent who are smart, mission-driven, and share a common goal of continuous innovation. We believe that the success of our product depends on the success of our team. From fully covered medical benefits, monthly standups highlighting individuals' accomplishments, Waffle Wednesdays, and more, we’re dedicated to making this the best place to work!