Director of Sales at Flowspace
What you'll do
- Lead, energize, and motivate the inside sales team across enterprise, mid-market, and long tail businesses.
- Coach, mentor, and develop the individuals on the sales team to ensure the quality and quantity of new accounts are met.
- Deliver to monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales targets at triple digit growth rates.
- Develop, build, and execute a sales strategy and business development plan that adapts with the ever-changing warehouse market.
- Collaborate across the account management team, tech team, and executive team to improve the product and act as the subject matter expert to all things that impact sales.
- Create, develop, and implement a sales training program to provide consistent improvement of the sales team, in order to deliver consistently to sales goals.
- Be the player-coach for the enterprise level sales team and close larger long term deals.
- Fine tune and consistently improve the mid-market and long tail sales process.
- Run regular sales meetings and provide weekly sales reports to the executive team.
- Work every day out of the Los Angeles office and provide a strong leadership presence for the sales team.
Who we're looking for
- 7+ years of inside sales management at B2B focused companies
- Track record of building strong sales organizations
- Ability to identify new opportunities and grow existing customer accounts
- Comfort with building processes from scratch
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Previous logistics experience a plus, but not required