Director of Sales
Are you a senior seller with experience selling directly into marketers in e-commerce, subscription and travel verticals? Have you been selling into brands and enterprise level accounts including IR500, Fortune 500 and top agencies? Do you have a passion for cultivating relationships and driving sales within the digital advertising landscape? Do you picture yourself working for a company where accountability, ambition, recognition, respect and trust are the five main pillars of culture? If so, read on. We believe people are effective, good, honest and reliable. We hire people that share that belief. We also happen to be the fastest growing company in advertising.
As Director of Sales, you will strive relentlessly to identify and build new relationships with key clients. You will work closely with our VP, Sales in supporting the overall business strategy that drives revenue growth and increases SteelHouse reach inside enterprise level accounts in e-commerce, subscription and travel verticals.
• Prospect, evaluate, close and on-board advertisers and advertising agencies
• Cultivate relationships at all levels within the agency vertical and evangelize the SteelHouse advertising suite of products
• Collaborate with SteelHouse account management teams to onboard new clients and launch campaigns
• Continue to sharpen your sales acumen, stay abreast of product trends and be a SteelHouse product guru
• An effective communicator with excellent presentation, phone and written communication skills
• Most productive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing startup culture with uncapped potential
• Independently motivated and resourceful
• Tenacious in your approach to breaking new business
• Loyal and responsible with a drive for success
• Keen to grow your digital sales career within the agency landscape
• 5+ years of sales experience selling to brands, enterprise level -including IR500, Fortune 500 and Top Agencies• 2+ years of programmatic or digital sales experience
• Knowledge of competitors in our markets (preferred)
• Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Salesforce, Outlook and other web based resources
• Strong communication, negotiation and project management skills
• BA/BS degree or equal experience
The gig comes with a few perks:
• Collaborative work environment with friendly people
• Beautiful office with an open floor plan and huge windows
• Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
• Investment portfolio- Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
• Competitive compensation
• 100% healthcare coverage
• Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend!
• 401k plan
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
• Weekly food deliveries, food trucks and outdoor BBQ
SteelHouse provides advertising software for direct marketers, agencies, and brands of all sizes. The SteelHouse Advertising Suite provides marketers with everything they need to launch retargeting and prospecting campaigns through display, mobile, and social. The SteelHouse Creative Suite lets anyone create beautiful ads using the content around them. Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry.
SteelHouse Wins: built in Los Angeles Top 100 Digital Companies in LA, Hermes Creative Award Winner, Telly Award Bronze Award Winner, AVA Digital Award Platinum Winner, EMA Innovator Award Winner, LA Business Journal’s Top Places to Work in LA.