Director, Sales & Success Operations
Director of Sales & Success Operations
RealtimeBoard is looking for a Director of Operations to support our Sales & Success teams as we scale our customer facing teams.
Your goals will include implementing systems, programs and processes that ensure the team is working effectively and efficiently. You will work cross functionally with Sales, Success, Marketing and Operations to optimize our processes and increase efficiency and effectiveness.
You will be responsible for building and leading a world-class team, improving internal processes and systems to achieve operational performance that exceeds goals. Your work will allow us to quickly onboard new hires, realize efficiency gains through process optimization and provide quality data to key stakeholders to facilitate data informed decisions.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and manage a team of Operations Specialists & Analysts to implement and support the tools and processes needed to drive an efficient business
- Oversee departmental tools and systems - Salesforce.com, TBD Customer Success/Acct Mgmt platform, and Rep enablement tools.
- Ensure effective systems work across the organization - Looker, Hubspot, Stripe and more
- Create and deploy Onboarding & Enablement programs to ensure new hires are successfully onboarded quickly and their skills are kept sharp
- Support management with Reporting/Analysis on forecasting, rep KPIs etc
- Collaborate with Marketing & Product to ensure new content & campaigns are effectively rolled out and followed up on
- Oversee approval process between Sales & Finance to facilitate reporting & collections
- Lead strategic, cross-functional initiatives such as headcount planning, territory coverage, compensation planning and more
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of Sales Ops leadership experience
- Strong analytical, organizational and prioritization skills
- An empathic leader with a desire to build a world-class Operations function
- Strong process orientation, with experience rolling out global processes and programs
- Strong perspective rooted in past experience, paired with willingness to listen carefully, explore new ideas, and coach
- Experience building and retaining best in class talent
- Desire and compatibility to work in an early-stage company environment
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that includes medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Snack and drinks provided
- Brand new office coming soon
- Team outings and collaboration
RealtimeBoard is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 2 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have 8000+ paying customers from world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.