Director of Sales Operations
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
As the Director of Sales Operations, you’ll be the resident strategy, technology and reporting expert. You’ll be critical to ensuring our marketing and sales teams have the best processes in place to maximize efficiency and capitalize on the capabilities of all our tools & processes. Your team will be the “go to” for the sales team - including basic system questions/troubleshooting, promoting proper use and utilization and providing training. Above all, you’ll be personally in charge of analyzing data and providing relevant insights & direction to management to maximize revenue growth and help us make data-driven decisions.
*This role is an in-office position out of our Santa Monica HQ
Skills you’ll bring:
- Proven record of building sales models, forecasts, compensation plans, and territory planning
- 7+ Years of experience in Sales Operations, preferably at an SMB SaaS business
- Education: BA/BS/MS
- Experience working in different marketing and sales enablement tools like Salesforce, Marketo, SalesLoft, Ringlead, Xactly, MapAnything, Gong
- Advanced experience in Excel
- Experience building out a sales and marketing tech stack, as a company scales
- Financial background strongly preferred
- Problem solver that seeks truth from complex data
- Intelligent strategist/big-picture thinker that recognizes the opportunity for revenue growth
- Self-starter that learns quickly and can navigate a fast-paced environment
- Builder that enjoys implementing streamlined processes
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task with exceptional time-management skills
- Able to work with various stakeholders and solve challenges each individual
Why you’re important to us:
- You will partner closely with our SVP of Sales to establish and maintain scalable processes to drive the strategy, process, and measurement of PatientPop’s customer lifecycle. You will also Partner with them to create processes to monitor activities, trends, sales, and leads with a focus on analyzing and improving rep productivity
- You optimize sales and marketing technology to generate, distribute and report on leads and opportunities
- Collaboration is important to us, which is why we need cross-departmental dashboards that you will create for understanding our core business KPIs across sales, marketing and channel
- Ensure the integrity of data in Salesforce and other sales support tools and monitoring all leads, opportunities, accounts, and contacts as appropriate
- You will provide reporting on the health of the marketing and sales contribution to the pipeline, program ROI, and CAC
- Pulling monthly SDR and AE commission reporting for finance
- Oversee the marketing/sales technology stack and training team members on tools, making recommendations on new tools, and facilitating pricing/license discussions with vendors
- You will the forecasting process with marketing and sales
- You will be the leader for a small team of sales operations specialists
In your first 90 days you will:
Develop a deep understanding of the PatientPop solution and truly understand the processes we are running today. From there, you will start selecting and stack ranking initiatives and begin to implement those strategies. One of the first projects will be to create a holistic dashboard for our Executive Team that should report on everything from revenue to margins and everything in between.
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.