Director Sales Development at PatientPop
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.How you will contribute:
You will be responsible for continuing to scale and lead our entire sales development organization including Inside Sales Development, Channel Sales Development and Field Sales Development
- Define, track, and manage KPIs for the sales development organization to achieve monthly and quarterly goals.
- Hire and train a world-class SaaS b2b Sales Development team.
- Effectively coach the team of SDR managers to meet monthly and quarterly goals
- Build and manage company sales pipeline to deliver accurate forecasting to the VP of Sales
- Work cross functionally with our Brand/Marketing and Business Development teams to drive maximum amount of pipeline.
- Work directly with VP of Sales to achieve monthly and quarterly pipeline and sales goals.
- Evaluate and implement tools and systems as required (CRM, Prospecting, Dialing, Email, etc)
You live and breathe pipeline generation and rep development. You have strong opinions on the way this should be done because your career has seen successes and failures making it happen elsewhere. You wake up instantly thinking of the best and most efficient ways to get your product to market and how best to enable your teams to do that. You believe in making people better and developing our future closers... In the end – you get shit done!
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS organizations in a Director of Sales Development or higher role.
- Experience building both inbound and outbound sdr teams of 30+ reps and 3+ managers
- Manager of Managers. Have managed managers before and know how to bring the best out of them, your team, and those around you.
- Inspiring and Rep Focused Leader - You care about the people as much as the number.
- An expert at product knowledge and understanding complex technology
- Experience driving scale in a b2b technology environment preferred
- Motivated and driven to exceed expectations in a team environment
- Excellent presentation skills; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
We are a people first sales organization and believe in taking care of our employees. You are instrumental as a leader on the team to not only develop better sales representatives but better people. You’ll be a leader to leaders that need your mentorship and coaching to reach not only their revenue goals but their full potential. You are a valued member of our sales leadership team, will be heavily involved in our strategic direction, and a crucial part of leading your team to success.In 90 days you will:
Build strong relationships with each member of your team and assess their strengths and weaknesses to understand how to be a strong mentor and coach. You will focus on learning our product and process, gaining an understanding of what we sell and how we sell it. You will motivate your team to achieve and exceed their monthly revenue targets.
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.