Director of Sales Development
Greater LA Area
NuORDER is looking for a driven and hands-on Sales Development Representative (SDR) Manager to help take our team of capable and talented SDRs to the next level. NuORDER is growing rapidly, and the SDR team is key for the company’s continued success. This function sits at the critical intersection between Sales and Marketing to ensure that the right prospects are getting the right message at the right time in order to create qualified opportunities for our sales reps to close.
The ideal SDR Manager will be an expert in Outbound and Inbound pipeline-building processes with the ability to manage, coach, and inspire a hungry team of entry-level sales professionals. While creating sales pipeline is your most important objective, you’ll also be responsible for developing the next generation of NuORDER Account Executives.
What you’ll be doing
- Recruit, hire, train, and manage a team of Sales Development Representatives.
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive new business development growth and operational excellence.
- Monitor and refine processes, metrics, and tools to maximize success on the SDR team.
- Achieve quarterly and annual pipeline and revenue targets.
- Report on pipeline-building metrics and forecast to senior sales management.
- Leverage activity data for targeted training and development.
- Motivate Individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship.
- Take a hands-on approach to improve written and verbal communication skills.
- Work with marketing and sales ops to ensure thorough follow up of inbound leads.
- Empower your team to take ownership of their territory.
- Ensure that team metrics are aligned with the broader organizational objectives.
- Coach, develop and promote the next generation of NuORDER Account Executives.
What you'll need:
- Demonstrated track record (5+ years) of exceeding pipeline creation quota as an individual contributor.
- 2-3 years experience successfully managing entry-level salespeople/SDRs to achieve performance goals.
- Strong understanding of Sales Development best-practices (cadence management, cold-calling, objection handling, etc.) and pipeline-building process.
- Must be data driven with experience driving strategy in a standard tech stack including SalesForce.com and other sales acceleration technologies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to identify and address roadblocks to success. See something broken? Fix it.
- Robust Salesforce.com analysis and reporting skillset.
- Experience with marketing automation, lead scoring, and sales development tools (such as SalesLoft) a plus.
- Candidates should only apply if they have experience working in a fast-paced SaaS company.
Benefits + Perks
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with matching
- Unlimited PTO
Read Full Job Description