At Convoso, we’re constantly, vigilantly looking for ways to reshape the future of lead generation contact centers. Our mission is to revolutionize the call center industry by empowering agents to convert leads faster. As the Director of Partnerships & Strategic Alliances, you will own the development of all partnerships with resellers, software services providers, and other complimentary service providers. This includes prospecting and outreach, managing a pipeline of partners, expertly presenting the product capabilities, tailoring the value proposition to partners' workflows, and most importantly closing deals.
You will work alongside the marketing and sales teams to maximize opportunities that come from channel partners and be responsible for the development and refinement of ongoing channel development strategy.
Who we are:
Convoso is a provider of omnichannel lead generation contact center software which dramatically increases customers' contact and lead conversion rates. We back the power of our advanced dialer with the human touch of a dedicated product expert. This invaluable combination delivers higher conversions with less outreach.
As Director of Partnerships & Strategic Alliances at Convoso, you’ll get to:
- Drive pipeline and revenue through partner programs, hitting quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Create our Partner and Alliances strategy in collaboration with Sales leadership, with the goal of driving revenue and improving customer experience through reseller, referral, and technology partners.
- Implement, maintain, and grow our channel program to meet the requirements of all partner types
- Onboard new partners to set us both up for early success
- Operationalize partner management to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and visibility of our partner program results
- Proactively engage partners on a regular basis through pipeline reviews and the like to keep us “top of mind” and to ensure we are driving value from the partnership
- Collaborate with our Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to foster optimal partnerships and track the success of partner programs
- Assess partner’s needs on an on-going basis, set goals to meet those needs, track progress and ensure the relationship remains mutually beneficial to both the partner and us.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Establish short-term and long-term goals and performance metrics in-line with partnership and corporate objectives
- Keep key partner stakeholders up-to-date on our product to ensure their teams understand our solutions, know how to position, and promote them to their end customers
- Develop co-marketing opportunities with partners and work with our marketing department to plan and execute various co-marketing events, content and webinars.
- Handle and evaluate inbound partner requests
What you bring to the table:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in channel sales or partnership management, in the technology space preferred
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS); experience in the lead generation industry specifically preferred
- Experience working with sales, marketing, and customer success to build and enable successful partner programs that show meaningful growth in revenue
- Existing relationships within the lead generation industry preferred
Who you are:
- Goal-Oriented -- you are a motivated sales professional who is always looking for new opportunities! You have a proven track record in business development and sales, and you meet and exceed any goal that is put in front of you. You are professionally persistent.
- Creative Problem Solver -- you know the right questions to ask to get an understanding of a client’s needs and you are quick on your feet in formulating and articulating helpful solutions. When a door is closed, you open a window.
- Relationship Builder -- you are an expert in handling objections and you know how to stay positive during intense discussions, always working to get buy-in from clients, no matter how complex the deal.
- Individual Contributor -- you are self-motivated and know how to run a partnership process from beginning to end and are comfortable executing each step and stage on your own -- from prospecting to outreach to closing.
- Collaborative -- you welcome candid feedback and input from teammates and are open to discussing new ideas strategies to move the business forward. You share best practices and learn from others.
Work perks worth the hype:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401 (k) employer match program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- A team of highly experienced colleagues
- Casual office environment
- Fully stocked kitchen (vegetarian-friendly)
- Catered family lunches together (Every Friday)
- Monthly Massages
- Your birthday off