Director, Go-To-Market Systems and Operations at FloQast
FloQast is seeking a Director, Go-To-Market Systems and Operations to drive productivity enhancements, streamline strategic initiatives and ensure aligned objectives across our sales, marketing, business development and customer success teams. As the Director, Go-To-Market Systems and Operations you will lead a team of system administrators, developers and architects to execute both operational and strategic projects, be a trusted adviser, serving as a sounding board to inform and, if necessary, challenge decisions. You will promote fact-based decision-making and efficient execution across teams, acting as the ‘connective tissue’ that links our GTM initiatives to our strategy.
The Director, Go-To-Market Systems and Operations will have experience supporting SAAS based sales and marketing teams, with a specialty in tools and technologies and business process management. This position will partner with GTM leadership, front line sales & marketing, customer success operations, technology and enablement teams to define and deliver technology solutions and business processes aligned with our strategy and roadmap. The ideal candidate has experience working closely with senior executives, understands how to manage complex technical integrations across multiple systems and the many ways in which the data interacts with those systems.
This position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
We are open to Bay Area and Los Angeles based applicants.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
- Analyze and improve operational efficiencies through a combination of process and technology to drive productivity and insight.
- Develop a systems and technology architecture that maps to FloQast’s business process and allows for accurate data flows across multiple systems and through the entire lead generation and sales process
- Design and implement automated tracking mechanisms for all prospect touch points so that we can accurately assess attribution impact across the organization
- Work closely with GTM leadership and functional heads to aggregate and prioritize new projects, including those from groups outside of the core GTM team
- Manage operations team. Prioritize resource allocation and manage to project timelines
- Develop and track project success metrics
- Interact directly with both front-line practitioners and GTM leadership to capture feedback for technology and process improvements to drive adoption and deliver business value
- Identify, evaluate, and consult on new sales and customer success technologies, process innovations and vendor relationships for alignment and to support strategy roadmap
- Manage application inventory and optimize user engagement for the suite of applications used across our GTM
- Work closely with the enablement team to identify training needs for leadership and front-line practitioners on technology, business practices and processes
- Determine the business impact of current and future technologies
- Work collaboratively with internal security and compliance team to ensure that deployed technologies adhere to corporate standards and legal requirements.
- 7+ years of design and implementation experience across Salesforce.com
- Experience managing teams
- Experience with ancillary applications that may interface with Salesforce.com (e.g. Outreach, Pardot/Hubspot, 6Sense, Connect and Sell, Gong.io, Zendesk, Netsuite)
- Working understanding of data quality and de-duplication strategies
- Ability to document interfaces and data flows
- Ability to provide hands on sales operations support to sales leadership (reports, territory assignments, commission plans)
- Ability to establish working relationships with personnel at all levels in the organization
- Great business facing skills, understanding of marketing, sales and customer success business needs that drive systems requirements
- Understanding of and ability to implement appropriate lead attribution model
- Experience creating operational efficiency across the customer lifecycle
- Experience implementing systems and technologies within accepted security models
- Strong ability to design user centric applications
- Understanding of Agile development practices
- Analysis and planning skills
- Experience reviewing sales orders and contracts to ensure accuracy and information integrity
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 750 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.