Director, Enterprise Sales at TigerConnect
TITLE: Director, Enterprise Sales
REPORTS TO: SVP, Sales
The TigerConnect team is seeking an experienced sales professional with an extensive background selling healthcare technology applications and solutions. This person will develop and close new TigerConnect business while building on current business and accounts. The ideal candidate will have a large network of potential clients and be comfortable with frequent travel. The Director of Enterprise Sales will play a key role in our fast paced SaaS and mobile environment driving strategic, new enterprise-wide sales initiatives within healthcare organizations to achieve revenue goals and growth objectives.
What You’ll Own
- Develop & own relationships with customer leaders (CMIO, CIO, CMO, CNO) and close new business to hit and exceed revenue objectives and quotas
- Ability to negotiate complex deals
- Forecast future sales numbers
- Consultative and value selling methodology, with a deep understanding of the client’s needs and TigerConnect’s capabilities
- Create and manage sales pipeline of new business opportunities within a territory through inbound and outbound sales methods
- Travel in market and lead custom face-to-face and virtual sales presentations and proposals for the enterprise
- Prospect and create a pipeline, in conjunction with marketing efforts
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the healthcare industry, including industry trends, workflow, business processes, industry financial measurements, performance indicators, and key competitors
What You’ve Accomplished
- BA/BS required, MBA or graduate degree is a plus
- 6+ years minimum experience in healthcare sales
- 3+ years working with SaaS, mobile application, cloud and healthcare related industries required
- Knowledge/experience selling CRM, SFA, and marketing software
- A proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Track record of having sold into the C Suite with multiple decision makers and stakeholders
What You Bring to the Table
- Strong healthcare SaaS sales background
- Strong experience in complex contract negotiations
- Energy and positivity to instill into the TigerConnect culture; Confident team leadership
- Must be a hunter – excited to go after new logo business
- World class problem-solving, critical thinking, communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong documentation skills, including requirements, specifications and process flows
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Hands-on, proactive, and able to operate effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Formal training in Challenger Sales, Strategic Selling, Solution Selling, etc.
- Experience working cross-functionally with Sales Operations, Product, and Finance
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes. Trusted by more than 7,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day. We are recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) and Built In LA’s 2021 Best Places to Work, Best Midsize Companies to Work, Best Paying Companies and Best Perks & Benefits.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.