Director, Enterprise Sales Northeast at WELL Health
ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELLTM Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. Additionally, WELL Health is proud to recently be named #484 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and #133 on Deloitte’s 2021 Technology Fast 500. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare.
The Sales Director is responsible for leading a team of Regional Sales Directors who sell into highly strategic named accounts. Requires understanding of the healthcare vertical, ability to maintain C-level relationships, and seven-figure deal experience. This is a quota-carrying position and travel will be required. This position we are currently recruiting for a Northeast United States Territory. Exceptional candidates will have experience selling to the Northeast market.
- Be the principal recruiter for and leader of a team of Regional Sales Directors
- Achieve your monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Develop and execute target account strategy for your assigned region.
- Identify, engage and qualify prospects
- Structure and negotiate business terms and contracts with line-of-business, procurement, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Conduct conversations with multiple stakeholders within the C-suite to sell against P/L through engaging presentations
- Close and expand revenue within designated accounts to achieve WELL’s strategic objectives and quotas
- Present timely sales forecasting
- Track activity in Salesforce
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Help shape the sale playbook
- 8+ years of demonstrated successful software sales; proven experience identifying and closing seven figure contracts
- Experience selling into healthcare industry, specifically large medical groups and health systems
- Demonstrable history of exceeding team based sales targets
- Ability and resilience to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology
- Successful candidates will be ambitious with a results-oriented mindset, competitive, optimistic, proactive, and inquisitive
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
WELL™ is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA, with offices in Boston, MA and Los Angeles, CA. For this role, we are open to candidates that are already based in the US and seeking a permanently remote position either located in the Northeast part of the Country or with experience working within the Northeast region. #LI-Remote
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at WELL Instagram (@wellhealthinc) to hear from our employees about working at WELL.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL Health are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. WELL Health is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL Health is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL Health will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Candidates should be aware that WELL Health currently maintains a policy requiring all employees (Resident, Mobile and Remote) to be fully vaccinated. New employees should be fully vaccinated by their start date. WELL Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.