Director, Enterprise Partnerships (CPG, Automotive, Pharma and Tech/Telecom)
| Greater LA Area
Viant's culture is a unique combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees! We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. With a commitment to innovation from the top down, Viant continues to remain ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing ad tech marketplace. This creates a very exciting workplace that allows our employees to continuously expand their knowledge in all facets of digital marketing, while becoming industry thought leaders.
The ideal Director, Enterprise Partnerships ( CPG, Auto, Pharma and Tech/Telecom ) candidate is an expert in digital media and ad tech sales with demonstrated ability to mobilize sales teams into action. They recognize market trends and are excited to sell software directly to brands. This includes structuring SaaS partnerships comprehensive of omnichannel activation and measurement. The ideal candidate needs to commit to driving new client growth across their territory and industry. The right person for this role should be experienced presenting to C-level executives across verticals, have a consistent track record of consultative sales, as well as the ability to negotiate complex seven to eight figure contracts with a multi-year commitment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct selling and sales support of existing sales team - acting in a player coach capacity
- Ability to work cross-functionally with demonstrated ability to mobilize a sales team
- Must be an industry leader and able to represent Viant's vision on panels, webinars and in executive forums
- Drive significant growth in the vertical/market for new clients while also deepening current partnerships
- Reach and develop relationships with C-level executives in key verticals (CPG, Automotive, Pharma and Tech/Telecom )
- Focus on executing transactions in an assigned territory and prospect for new opportunities
- Manage complete and complex sales cycles, presenting to C-level executives the value of our product
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and build qualified target accounts
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
- 10+ years Digital Sales, Business Development, Enterprise Sales, in a Director/VP Sales role
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent industry experience
- Proven success in cross-functional roles and ability to work collaboratively with sales teams
- Player/Coach - this role will evolve into more leadership as we grow the enterprise business
- Deep understanding of all aspects of Digital Media Ecosystem, Media Buying, Programmatic Activation and Ad Tech
- Experience in C-level and/or senior-client stakeholder relationship management
- Highly adept at developing productive relationships across internal teams (Sales, Product, Engineering Marketing, Account Management)
- Ability to effectively manage multiple senior-level client relationships and work across multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Consultative mindset with the ability to anticipate clients' needs
- Must work well in a team selling environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel post-pandemic
- Technical Sales Experience
- Vertical Experience in the following ( Auto, Tech/Telecom/Pharma )
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
About the Employer: Viant Technology
Viant® is a publicly traded (Nasdaq: DSP) people-based advertising software company that enables ad buyers to plan, create, execute, and measure their omnichannel digital advertising investments. The Viant programmatic software is uniquely built on people-based data combining more than 70 people-based data partners to enable scaled and accurate audience targeting and advanced measurement. This allows for targeting consumers using real world identifiers rather than relying on cookies, from which the industry is moving away.
Adelphic® is Viant’s industry-leading omnichannel demand-side platform, empowering marketers and their advertising agencies to plan, execute and measure programmatic advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, connected TV, linear TV, streaming audio and digital billboards -- in a single platform. Viant customers range across most verticals including automotive, entertainment, business to business, retail, consumer packaged goods, travel and healthcare. The Viant patented technology advances internet-connected household identification and overcomes the limitations of user identification in mobile and across networked devices, yielding rich, nuanced portraits of real consumers.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 315 full-time employees in 10 offices around the U.S. Viant was recently recognized by Advertising Age as a Best Place to Work, and Adelphic is featured on AdExchanger’s Programmatic Power Players list. For more information, please see attached or visit us on the web at www.viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.