Director, Carrier Experience
Greater LA Area
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA -- NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to providing world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion dollar puzzle and offer painless freight.
Armed with experienced professionals from Facebook, Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Twilio, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. Forbes included us on its 2019 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list, and we’ve been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
We are passionate entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, and decision-makers who will transform the freight transportation industry with modern technology. We create delightful product experiences that enables freight to move effortlessly, solving complex problems for our shippers and carriers. We collaborate with some of the best designers, engineers, and business partners to achieve our goals. NEXT is looking to make waves - getting BIGGER, BOLDER, and BETTER by adding a Director of Carrier Experience. We are looking for a dynamic, out of the box thinker to ideate, create, build and scale a world class carrier experience. We want you to define the gold standard for carrier experience and redefine excellence across the board! As the Director of Carrier Experience will own every aspect of the carrier experience from strategic partnerships to driver reward programs, to day-to-day attainment and retention tactics. If you are looking for the opportunity to make dreams a reality we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Build a new ecosystem
- Build and Provide world class service to our carrier team
- Establish vision, strategy, and business execution plan for NEXT’s first partnerships program
- Establish and manage partnerships with high-profile vendors to build a compelling set of discounts/benefits/perks for drivers
- Work with Product Management and members of the leadership team to develop a best-in-class benefits program for drivers that is integrated into NEXT’s product(s)
- Establish and manage partnerships with key industry players, especially in the trucking tech sector
What You'll Need
- Curiosity - always continuing to learn and discover
- Data Driven
- Experience with program design and launch (this can be broadly defined as any marketing program or project owned by the candidate end-to-end for the benefit of customers)
- Experience using field marketing or strategic partnerships to rapidly scale a business (startup experience a plus)
- Experience in a sales/customer-facing business development role or traditional field marketing role
- Experience with B2B gamification, rewards program design a plus
- Run efficient carrier partner team
What You'll Receive
- Competitive Salary + Equity + Bonus
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k w/company match
- Vacation and holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description