Director, Account Management & Business Development
Greater LA Area
GOAT is seeking a results-oriented Director of Account Management/Business Development to lead our team of account managers and work directly with our VP of Business Development and Strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience managing and successfully scaling teams at a luxury online marketplace/e-commerce business. This candidate will also be a critical and strategic thinker who is comfortable working across a variety of departments, including Product, Engineering and Analytics.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee a team of account managers across all locations, implementing best-in-class practices for both sales and account management
- Work with our analytics/BI teams to build out robust reporting to help monitor seller health on our marketplace
- Establish and monitor KPIs to ensure all business needs are met
- Create and implement team-wide initiatives to market new segments and/or opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with key suppliers across product categories
We are looking for:
- A proven leader with 7+ years of experience in sales and business development with background in luxury online marketplace/e-commerce
- Ability to manage a deal lifecycle which may span long periods of time
- Excellent organization, communication, and negotiation skills with attention to details
- An analytical mind with solid knowledge of Excel and Keynote
- A professional, articulate, and self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Our brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through our innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description