Digital Customer Success Programs Manager at AuditBoard
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
As a Digital Customer Success Program Manager, you will build and deploy digital programs for existing accounts to ensure they are successful with and delighted by our solution. You will help ensure adoption, expand usage, and drive education, to make happy, successful customers, all at scale with digital programs to manage a dynamic and growing customer base. You’ll use data to identify expansion opportunities, poor usage patterns, NPS and CSAT feedback and proactively connect with customers via 1:many programs--all to increase the value our solution delivers to their organization.
Are you good at wearing all the hats? Good! This role lets you interact with all parts of the business. Not only does it require a high-touch customer interface, but it also puts you in direct contact with Product, Renewals, Implementations, Marketing, and Support. You will have the opportunity to use, showcase, and grow your digital program skills, drive internal changes to better serve our customers, and be part of an amazing team of fun, energetic, and dedicated Customer Success Managers.
- Design and deliver a high-value scaled CSM strategy leveraging 1:many digital programs to drive customer adoption, growth, and retention, leveraging data and analytics
- Identify trends for common customer challenges and actively suggest ways to address them
- Find new opportunities to implement programs and tactics that can effectively enable customer value and outcomes in a repeatable and scalable format
- Identify the risk of churn and poor adoption by monitoring customer usage data and health indicators and take action to reduce risk
- Actively monitor and measure your impact towards growing customer health, product adoption, and revenue
- Strong understanding of the AuditBoard module implementation process, common challenges, and successful strategies.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, Marketing, and other departments at AuditBoard.
- Communicate the digital customer success program and periodic updates to ensure teams are aligned with the organization’s objectives and strategy.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
- Experience developing, executing and managing integrated customer campaigns and programs
- Proactive problem-solver with the ability to execute at both the strategic and tactical level; able to roll up his/her sleeves to get things done
- Ability to work independently and proactively with minimal direction
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, fast paced environment and adapt quickly to changing demands
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience in the B2B SaaS industry preferred
- Experience in audit (internal or external), risk management, compliance, or management consulting preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, Totango, and marketing automation (ex: Marketo, Eloqua) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!
This job can be fully remote