Dell Boomi Integration Engineer at Procore Technologies
Procore’s Customer Success organization is seeking an experienced Dell Boomi Integration Engineer to assist in implementing and maintaining complex data integrations for our clients. We’re looking for an individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and deliver high-quality work.
As an Integration Engineer on our Technical Services team, you’ll serve as the primary developer on integration projects, managing integrations and technical services. You’ll work with colleagues and clients to understand business requirements, gather information, and build the integrations which connect Procore to their systems. This is a tremendous opportunity to build solutions that support the backbone operations of our clients and increase the value they realize using our software.
This position reports into the Manager, Technical Services and will be based in our Portland, OR, Carpinteria, CA, or Austin, TX. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, deploy, and maintain integration processes between applications across the cloud and/or on premise using Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform (cloud integration, application integration and enterprise web service APIs)
- Manage, monitor, troubleshoot, and support existing integrations
- Provide technical subject matter expertise and work with architects, tech leads, and technical analysts to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives
- Analyze integration requirements and perform gap analysis; create technical design documents and maintain source/destination field mapping library
- Contribute to our long-term vision by implementing methodologies and procedures that will be sustainable as we continue to grow
- Responsible for architectural and technical project documentation
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with clients, technical peers and business users
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or a related field
- 2+ years of production integration development experience
- Strong understanding of various protocols/methods of communication, including JDBC/SQL/RDBMS, XML, XML Schemas, REST, JSON, FTP, SFTP
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional Dell Boomi Developer or Architect certification
- Development experience on iPaaS applications such as Workato, Mulesoft and Informatica
- Knowledge of infrastructure-based landscapes for distributed architecture, Atom/Molecule sizing and benchmarking
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, Oracle EBS, Oracle JDE)
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.