The Deal Specialist will be responsible for determining whether a deal submitted by an advertiser meets our editorial standards.
- Benchmark deal submissions against historical pricing.
- Determine which deals to post and which deals to reject.
- Correspond with advertisers and negotiate pricing in a timely manner.
- Post approved deals and enhance deal descriptions/information as needed.
- Coordinate with the Business Development team to onboard new advertisers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have own laptop and dependable internet connection.
- Must be reliable, efficient and detail oriented.
- Must be internet and shopping savvy (i.e. know how to research pricing, understand relative value, ability to navigate easily across different retailer websites).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to align with Company values; Team, Passion, Think Big, Customer Focused, Ownership Mentality, work Smart.
- Customer service experience desired.
- Ability to work nights and weekends is a plus.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
Slickdeals is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.
Slickdeals does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.