Customer Success Outreach Manager at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Customer Success Outreach Manager to join Procore’s Customer Success team! In this role, to partner with clients and increase engagement with our emerging book of business. This role is a balance of independent and collaborative work, sharing responsibility for post implementation success & long term adoption.
The Customer Success Outreach Manager role is a specialized role on Procore’s Emerging Customer Success team. The Emerging Customer Success team is responsible for:
- Working as a team; Reactively and proactively work with Procore clients (3300+ accounts) and transform them into Procore experts and evangelists through training (mostly remote via screen sharing software, but some in person as well), support, and relationship management
- Providing the highest level of service and support to Procore’s clients through diligent communication
- Communicating with fellow team members (mentoring and asking questions) via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- Collaborating with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices, connect clients with Product Managers and Marketing to further client success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
This position reports into Tatiana Townsend, Senior Manager, Customer Success and will be based in our Carpinteria, CA office. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately
What you’ll do:
- Proactive outreach to Procore’s Emerging book of business (5000+ clients)
- Schedule Implementation consultation calls as well as business reviews for the Emerging Customer Success teams with a focus on:
- Increasing the number of business reviews and Implementation calls scheduled each month
- Continuously refine our strategy to drive show rates
- Drive engagement with Procore’s most at-risk emerging accounts
- Run reports and analyze customer data to better understand and manage Emerging accounts
- Improve automation and streamline process to help scale the Emerging Customer Success team
- Capture client stories and update records
- Maintain a high daily call volume
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years working in a technology or startup environment (including internships)
- Working directly with clients and/or prospects with responsibilities focused on customer experience and relationship building
- Managing customer data within Salesforce, or similar CRM platform
- Managing high call volume a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.