Customer Success Manager at ringDNA
ringDNA, the company that uses AI to help every rep sell like an expert, is led by an award-winning executive leadership team and backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital. ringDNA was named one of the "Best Places to Work" by BuiltinLA and Comparably. The company was named one of the best privately owned companies in America by Entrepreneur and has been in the JMP Hot 100 for three years running.
ringDNA offers talented candidates a chance to work with executive mentors in a rapid growth environment where teammates are passionate about our transformative technology, vibrant culture and collaborative mindset. See why people love working at ringDNA.
Who We’re Looking For
We are searching for someone who is passionate about building long term customer relationships and delight by delivering strategic, measurable impact towards our customers’ business goals. Our Customer Success team serves as trusted advisors who ensure our customers are successfully leveraging ringDNA, adopting it widely and getting the most out of their investment. Our CSMs work closely with customers to understand their business needs and challenges and then coach them on best practices and the best ways to use ringDNA for their business. We also collaborate with the account executive team to identify areas where customers could improve their use of ringDNA or could benefit from new uses for ringDNA.
Duties in Detail
- Own the ultimate success of our customers, ensuring they realize the full value of the ringDNA platform.
- Analyze your book of business, identify short and long term risks and opportunities and prioritize for impact.
- Develop and deliver a roadmap to success for our customers.
- Take initiative in identifying account risks and develop mitigation plans with a high sense of urgency working with internal and external teams to resolve issues.
- Partner with ringDNA’s Account Executives to help identify customer potential for new uses, expanding business value gained in ringDNA
- Manage end to end renewals process and work in partnership with the account executive where needed
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Act as a trusted advisor for your book of business, ensuring your customers are achieving their business goals and objectives.
- Deliver proactive, strategic guidance, best practices, and coaching throughout the entire customer journey with a cadence of tailored QBRs / monthly check ins.
- Strong blend of technical acumen in ringDNA and business knowledge of customer use cases.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on ringDNA best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Represents the voice of the customer internally when help is needed.
- Work closely with cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Proactively identify opportunities to optimize internal and external processes to boost customer experience
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to evolve customer facing assets.
- Contribute to customer advocacy program (references, case studies, etc.)
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing Customer Success, consultative Sales, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience is preferred.
- Experience working for companies with strong GTM alignment, retention and growth focus, with Customer Success rolling into Sales.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com ecosystem platforms preferred
- Sales Operations systems experience / Salesforce.com certifications a plus
- Proven track record of demonstrating total ownership and driving results for your customers and your company
- Incredibly self-driven, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Very adaptable and enjoys fast paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Welcomes coaching and raw feedback for continuous improvement
- Extremely curious, thinks outside of the box, and vocalizes
- Strong attention to detail and execution
- Strong interpersonal skills, building strong relationships, and a proven track record of highly-professional customer service.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Skilled at unblocking relationship hurdles and turning detractors into champions
- Effective handling and communication in thorny customer situations