Customer Success Manager
12Twenty is a rapidly growing Ed-Tech company. We are looking for a savvy Customer Success Manager to help us optimize our customer experience - ultimately creating loyal, repeat customers, and company growth. If you are a self-motivated, team player with a great attitude, excellent communication skills, strong work ethic, and a passion for building relationships - we’d love to hear from you!
As our Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Serve as the main customer point of contact (post-sale) and trusted advisor providing expert-level application support
- Own client retention and minimize churn by helping customers realize the value of 12Twenty and how it meets their specific needs
- Proactively identify, highlight, and make compelling recommendations for product upgrades/upsells
- Build champions across your portfolio of accounts by developing an in-depth understanding of their needs and ensuring clients have the tools to achieve their goals
- Perform virtual and in person presentations: account reviews, trainings, product updates, and new product demonstrations
- Inspire product loyalty by helping customers adopt their technology suite and maximize product use
- Identify opportunities for process improvements within the department, share findings with leadership, and implement changes to improve efficiencies
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years in customer success, account management, customer care, sales, and/or project management
- Ability to manage a large portfolio of clients and demonstrated ability to grow accounts
- Ability to juggle multiple initiatives simultaneously while prioritizing key tasks
- Strong cross-functional skills, including the ability to motivate and influence internal team members to meet business objectives (e.g. implementation, product, sales, engineering, support)
- Resourcefulness: dispalying the ability to go over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- Ability to think on your feet and quickly grasp new concepts
- Confidence in making decisions and recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree
We’d LOVE it if you had:
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, MS Office Suite, Salesforce, Freshdesk or other Customer Support tools
- SaaS, Higher Education, and/or Ed Tech experience
- Solution Selling Experience
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Full benefits, including 401(k) option at 3 months
- Snacks are fully stocked at all times
- Catered lunch with the entire team every Friday – on us!
- Regular team happy hours and activities
- Great location in Santa Monica that is minutes from the beach
- Talented team: we love what we do, we support each other to be excellent, and we are committed to making a difference!
12Twenty is an ed-tech company based in Santa Monica that’s changing the way university career centers, students, and employers approach recruiting.
Through its suite of SaaS web apps, which include job postings, events, appointments, CRM and custom reporting tools - 12Twenty is best in class in providing universities with a platform to better connect students, alumni, and employers.
You’ll be joining a team of passionate, talented, and diverse hard workers who share a common goal and an unbreakable commitment to tackling it. We are focused on building the tools we wish we had when we were searching for jobs and we are proud to have a product that we 100% believe in. We love this company, and are all personally invested in its success; not only for us, but even more so for the customers we serve. Sound good? If so, we really want to meet you!