We are building the future of freight
Mothership's groundbreaking technology is unlocking the world's potential by making freight delivery more efficient. Founded in 2017, we're backed by some of venture capital's best investors and have already become the logistics backbone for many of today's most innovative companies.
To double down on that success, we’re looking for highly driven and detail-oriented individuals looking to add value, solve problems, and join a rocket ship. If that's you, come help us reshape logistics. Together we'll replace tired and comfortable incumbents with a modern marketplace built around speed, ease of use, and fairness.
As a Sales Operations team member, you’ll play a critical role in supporting the revenue organization by providing insight, process structure, and strategic thinking to improve sales effectiveness and efficiency. This role will report to the Director of Acquisition, and will work closely with leadership from Sales, Marketing, and Client Solutions across a variety of long-term initiatives and ad hoc projects.
The ideal candidate for this position is extremely comfortable working within a CRM and naturally identifies opportunities to improve sales processes, automation, and efficiency. This individual is a solid team player, excels at collaborating across departments, has an eagle eye for detail and loves to build processes.
What you’ll get to do
- Oversee evergreen and impromptu data cleanliness projects, including data integrity, lead scoring, and automated enrichment
- Create and implement Sales protocols to automate CRM governance, covering every step of the process from lead generation through customer retention
- Propose priority cohorts by leveraging accurate firmographic third-party data enrichment
- Build attribution and full-funnel reporting as well as Sales enablement dashboards to enhance visibility and compliance across the acquisition team
- Devise, implement, and manage compensation and incentive programs across the Acquisition organization
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams ranging from Support and Operations to Sales, Design, and Finance, to continuously drive greater sales alignment and efficiencies
- Establish processes & documentation to clearly define and automate rules of engagement, changes to SOP, revenue attribution, and seller roles and responsibilities
- Function as a steward of the CRM, ensuring all teams are working together to keep our database clean and accurate
What success looks like in this role
- 5+ years of sales and marketing experience
- Experience with third party platforms such as Hubspot, Twilio, Zapier, Poplar, and other ancillary sales and marketing tools
- Background in leading complex and integral integrations across multiple marketing, sales, or BI tools
- Working knowledge of HTML5, HTML, and a basic understanding of engineering and how different languages or systems communicate
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and an ability to conceptualize, initiate and drive concepts to completion with minimal guidance, all while theorizing and documenting the journey
- Experience running large scale database migrations involving 30,000+ records, and ability to write and run scripts for database cleansing
- Expert in Excel and data manipulation
- Experience working cross-departmentally to drive enhanced performance across sales/marketing operations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
Perks and Benefits
Highly competitive salary and the opportunity to earn employee stock options
Full health, dental and vision insurance coverage
Unlimited paid time off
Work at our bright, window filled, open floor plan office in Culver City, CA
Equipped with the latest technology
Culture at Mothership
We’re an ambitious, endlessly curious, and open-minded group. Our team is passionate about our mission and eager to produce work at the highest level. The office is upbeat and supportive, because we care about each other and believe positive momentum equals better outcomes.
If this sounds like a place you’d be a great addition to, let’s chat.
Read Full Job Description