Content Partnerships Analyst at Pluto TV
About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
We are currently looking for a new Analyst to join our Content Partnerships team. The Analyst will serve a key role supporting our efforts to grow, expand, and more effectively support and grow our content partners.
More specifically, this person will help Pluto TV improve the value of our partnerships as the number and size grow, by increasing our partner communication frequency, ensuring compliance with our contractual terms, increasing our responsiveness to potential issues and opportunities, and optimizing content pipelines.
This role will report to the Director, Partner Management - Content Partnerships.
This is a meaningful role with a wide-range of responsibilities, including:
- Handling, tracking, and inputting all key points from content acquisition deal pipeline and agreements, including business terms, payment schedules, and additional rights and obligations.
- Working with Content Operations to ensure timely and complete deliveries and contract compliance.
- Disseminating contract summaries and partner updates across key internal teams including Content Operations, Editorial, Marketing, Ad Operations, Public Relations, Finance, and Legal.
- Supporting account leads by handling inbound requests, periodic business reviews, and special projects as necessary.
- Using research and data analysis to identify new growth opportunities and make strategic recommendations.
- Creating agendas for key meetings and provide recaps.
- Assisting with internal projects and regular and ad hoc management presentations.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in the role:
- Recent experience in an analyst, coordinator, and/or support role, particularly on a revenue-accountable partnership or sales team
- Experience working across an organization as well as with external partners or clients to accomplish team goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. This is important, and we will be looking at your communication style in your cover letter.
- Excellent attention to detail. In the second paragraph of your cover letter, you should use the word "meatball".
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills to effectively balance multiple concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of TV/Film content acquisition and distribution (windows, contract terminology, etc.) is preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint (or similar software) is required.