Clinical Account Manager at Medely
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:26 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, February 11, 2021
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
- Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
- Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over forty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
- Medely has consistently exceeded growth goals and is excited to continue the momentum in 2021!
Medely is an on-demand marketplace that instantly connects healthcare facilities with highly qualified medical professionals. You would be growing the Medely W2 Assignments division by cultivating relationships with VMS (Vendor Management System) Account Managers and facilities, securing contracts between the Professional/Recruiter and facility, and submitting candidates to needs through the VMS. There is tremendous potential for upward mobility and career advancement in the recruiting department.
- Primary goal is to book VMS assignments and develop relationship with clients
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with current clients
- Ensure the satisfaction of our clients facilities through proactively meeting their staffing needs
- Serve as a primary contact person between the Professional and the facility thru the Recruiter and VMS Account Manager
- Responsible for candidate submissions from Recruiter to the VMS for assigned Assignments on the Medely platform
- Provide Recruiter feedback if submission is not complete or does not meet requirements
- Match candidates to VMS orders with a particular submission process required per VMS/facility.
- Assisting in the submission process: interviews, start dates, time off requests, etc
- Negotiate salary, benefits and stipends and/or completion bonuses to ensure an acceptable company profit margin within company parameters.
- Communicate VMS application status and/or decision to recruiter
- Drafts contract/offer and sends to Pro via the Medely system after manager approval
- Facilitates Pro’s onboarding after the contract is signed. Works closely with the Compliance Team.
- Follow up and follow through with all necessary information and updates to provide the Pro with a smooth experience
- Monitors performance during assignment; includes regular communication, conflict resolution, and retention.
- Establishes, maintains and enhances relationships with assigned VMS Account Managers with goal to obtain exclusive needs or increase offers ratio
- Manage cancellations per policy-initiates appeals if necessary and participates in weekly Appeals meetings
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual activity metrics and revenue targets. Meets and exceeds established hiring goals, budgets, and performance standards.
- Assist in all stages of the customer journey as needed, support fellow team members across all departments
Data Tracking and Documentation
- Responsible for logging activity and desired data in Medely admin, Salesforce and other applicable applications for purposes such as: tracking, benchmarking and PI (process improvement).
- Flexibility to adapt and grow into new Recruiting Roles.
- Attend Professional Seminars as an exhibitor on occasion (optional). Takes advantage of networking opportunities.
- Contribute to various projects related to the assignments department as needed.
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Medley does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
Read Full Job Description