Client Coordinator (Greater LA Area, CA)
Zero Labs is on a mission to bring Premium Classic Vehicles into the modern world through electrification. We are looking for a high-energy, customer detail obsessed individual to join us as a Client Coordinator. If you thrive on providing an excellent experience for new and existing clients by providing detailed, proactive, and consistent support, this is a role for you!
This role is currently based in Gardena, CA with Orange County Support and is primarily on-site. Please check commute impact ahead of applying. Paid relocation is currently not available. If this doesn't scare you away and below is interesting, please apply.
What you will do:
- Act as the first impression of the company for in-person and on-call meetings with investors, clients, and general public. This includes helping answer phones, emails, and coordinate follow-up communications.
- Create and actively manage projects, tasks, and other activities to ensure every customer outreach is followed up on.
- Update & maintain customer communications and updates, treating information with utmost discretion and confidentiality.
- Work closely with leadership on understanding project status for active builds and assist with informing our customers.
- Populate and ensure accuracy of customer contract information, including configuration and changes.
- Manage follow-up communications for existing customers, and collect feedback to improve customer experiences.
- Coordinate events pertaining to customers and investors ranging from delivery days, investor visits, and service calls.
- Conduct and/or coordinate administrative activities on behalf of the team.
- Establish and work within budgets, create processes, and improve our practices that keep future scale in mind.
- Have a lot of fun, and take full satisfaction being part of the Zero Labs mission.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred but not required. Experience and attitude matter.
- 5+ years of managing a workplace operation, hospitality, and delivering excellent customer service.
- Outstanding intrapersonal skills and drive to delight customers and investors while being financially responsible.
- Answer and return phone calls/emails and providing basic customer service, and ability to direct questions appropriately.
- Excellent attention to detail. You remember specifics from conversations and thoughtfully apply them to delight the customer. You also don't let the little things fall through the cracks.
- Fundamental understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and workflows.
- Superior documentation and organizational skills with an eye for detail.
- A high degree of discretion and professionalism are required due to the high profile nature of employees and clients.
- A positive, self-starting attitude that works well with others, can be accountable to customers, and hold others accountable.
Why else you should work here...
In addition to a lively, engaging, and collaborative work environment, Zero Labs provides generous time off and flexible healthcare benefits. Full time employees are eligible for benefits on the first day of the month following hire.
- Zero Labs provides performance-based opportunities for promotion and increases in pay and PTO.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Holidays and Paid Time Off Paid time off (PTO)
- Annual company paid holidays
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine classic and electric vehicles
- Opportunity for Stock Options
Zero Labs is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
About Zero Labs Automotive
Zero Labs Automotive based in Los Angeles, California is an automotive and industrial design, technology and engineering firm with a focus on developing the Premium Classic Electric Vehicles. Less than a year we have been featured in TopGear, MotorTrend, GQ, Robb Report, Esquire and hundreds of others
Committed to a clean energy future.
We have put together an incredible team of entrepreneurs, engineers, designers, researchers, car enthusiasts, futurists, clean energy experts and more. Our team has multiple decades of experiences working at some of the largest companies in the world, on everything from innovation and ideation, to marketing and customer experience.