It’s better to tackle the opportunity ahead of us with an army of allies than going alone. That’s exactly the role partnerships play for Miro. We are building strategic relationships with influential software distributors to accelerate our reach of global users through the help of channel partners. This candidate will be the first channel hire responsible for building our program from scratch, collaborating and communicating those decisions to executives externally and internally, and delivering meaningful revenue to Miro.
You will be an early member of the Partnerships team at Miro . While a new function for the company, our org is gaining significant influence and impact to the overall business and has high visibility and expectations from our leadership, advisors and investors. We are a collaborative, inclusive and supportive group that enjoys working with our globally distributed teammates and partners. Our objective is to build the most impressive and dynamic team of business development professionals, and be a driving force in Miro’s key metrics around revenue, distribution and engagement.What you’ll do
- Objectives: Build our channel program from scratch to a significant revenue driver for Miro.
- Projects / Initiatives: During the first 6 months, start with leading a successful pilot of our reseller initiative that will be a first for Miro! After that, scale our program to support a large number of resellers and a variety of business models.
- Key performance indicators: Revenue expectations after year 1 is at least $5m ARR run rate.
- Extremely detailed oriented; a business-minded project manager that can take a plan and get it done
- Highly collaborative and compelling communication style
- Understanding of enablement requirements to make the program and partners successful
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new offices!
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!