Business Development Representative
CreatorIQ is looking for an ambitious Business Development Representative to join our Los Angeles office. Our BDRs are often the first point of contact for prospective clients, so you’ll be responsible for representing CreatorIQ and making a positive impression that sets the tone for the entire sales lifecycle. You will be empowered to prospect, qualify, and set meetings for our Sales Teams with leading media companies, agencies and brands. You’ll also become an expert in the rapidly expanding Influencer Industry as well as our SaaS technology platform as you prepare yourself for the next step in your sales career.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the leading cloud solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer campaigns at scale. We have global relationships with companies such as Mattel, Disney, Tiffany & Co, Airbnb, Ralph Lauren, CVS, Dell, Edelman, Creative Artist Agency, and many more.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and qualify outbound leads
- Research companies and approach potential partners through a targeted selling strategy
- Drive revenue by setting sales meetings for Sales Reps for qualified outbound leads
- Collaborate with our Marketing team on lead generation efforts
- Leverage Salesforce + Linkedin Sales Navigator among others industry tools to execute your lead strategy
- Become an expert on CreatorIQ’s platform, its value proposition and be able to communicate it effectively to prospective clients
Who you are:
- 1-3 years of professional experience with time spent in a sales, marketing, or lead generation (experience in Social Media, SaaS or Technology a plus!)
- Naturally curious and have a strong desire to learn about the sales process, the people and companies you’re prospecting, the CreatorIQ platform, and the Influencer Marketing Industry
- Communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics. You can break it down into simple terms people can understand.
- Enjoy being part of a team and doing whatever it takes to help that team succeed
- Excited to build a long-term sales career
- B.S. or a B.A. college degree