Business Development Representative
FUEL CYCLE’s best-in-class SaaS-based online community platform tells clients exactly what they need to know about their customers across the customer lifecycle. With this information at their fingertips, clients are empowered to make decisions that increase both revenues and long-term customer loyalty.
Fuel Cycle is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with a satellite office in a WeWork space in New York, New York. We provide excellent benefits such as health, vision, and dental. We also offer supplemental benefits such as AD&D, life insurance, 401k and much more.
As a passionate professional, creative thinker and sales hunter that thrives in a fast-paced, energetic environment and enjoys building relationships you will find great opportunity as a Business Development Representative within the FUEL CYCLE team. We are rapidly growing, so we need you to help us drive revenue, add high-quality clients to our portfolio and fuel our sales team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make a difference at a fast-growing industry leading technology company where personal and professional growth are guaranteed. If you are driven, self-motivated and passionate about technology then join our team!
This position offers base salary plus benefits and commission as well as an opportunity to move into a Sales Role or grow within other areas of the company. If you are competitive, driven and eager to grow your career then this is a great opportunity for you.
- Work closely with other BDR’s, Sales Directors and Marketing to implement appropriate prospect communications
- Conduct a high volume of outbound calls and emails to warm leads as well as cold prospects
- Track all activities in Salesforce
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology.
- Develop qualified sales opportunities and set demo appointments for Sales Executives
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities, demos and appointments.
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience.
- 1 – 2 year of professional work experience – sales experience is a plus
- Passion for technology and making a major impact in a startup
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM Tool a plus
- A winning attitude