We’re looking for a driven, dynamic and high-energy Business Development Representative Manager to lead and coach our West Coast BDR team.
At Redgate Software, we develop ingeniously simple software for Microsoft technology professionals worldwide. We also aspire to be the best place you’ve ever worked. You’ll be part of an amazing team at the top of its game, selling popular state-of-the-art software, and providing a myriad of solutions to help solve Microsoft SQL Server-related problems.
We’ll equip you with all the tools you need, and we’ll invest in you and your career. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work in a creative and exciting sales function and you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Just submit your resumé and cover letter, telling us why you’d be good for this role.
You’ll be someone with a history of achieving team quotas for sales pipeline and qualified opportunities, as well as developing, coaching and leading business development representatives to new heights.
You will coach the BDR team to follow the sales process follow up cadence to convert prospective interest into qualified opportunities for the Named Account Executive team. You’ll keep a keen eye on your team’s pipeline creation, and ensure that they are generating the requisite amount of interest to hit their individual quotas, while also retaining the highest quality to support the Named Account Executive team. This means that you will need to coach your reps on proper prospecting and discovery techniques, as well as how best to partner with the Account Executives.
Collaborating with teams across the business, including our Sales Managers and Accounts Marketing teams across five global offices, you’ll care deeply about sharing knowledge in order to drive continuous improvement and will play a key role in ensuring functional excellence across the business.
We need someone who’ll immerse themselves into the Redgate sales organization and company culture; you’ll understand the company sales strategy and be passionate about achieving it. Our culture will challenge you to quickly develop personally and professionally. We’ll equip you with all the tools you need to be successful and give you the freedom and flexibility to excel at what you do.
- Create, develop and motivate a high-performing team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to exceed targets
- Report detailed metrics on the BDR pipeline, conversion rates, etc.
- Work as part of a 1st line team of management to improve the sales function overall through communication and collaboration
- Interact as required with key functions of the business, with a special focus on Accounts Marketing
- Work to ensure a healthy pipeline of Business Development Representatives at all times
- Coach the BDR team to follow the sales process follow up cadence to convert prospective interest into qualified leads
- Be technically competent for a diverse range of software products and customer needs, and be able to translate that knowledge into business value
- Ensure the BDR team is achieving its quota of qualified demonstrations and introductory calls for Account Executives each month
- Discover, validate and reach out to additional personas typically involved in a buying decision to determine possible buying groups.
What makes you a great fit for the BDR Manager role?
- A minimum of one-year experience as a BDR
- Personal level sales development experience, with a focus on outbound prospecting
- Passionate people manager with a minimum of one year of management experience
- Experience in creating and developing the culture and environment necessary for a high-performing team and individuals to flourish
- Extremely detail-oriented with a thorough understanding of sales metrics
- Excellent communication and cross-company collaboration skills to build strong relationships
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience in building BDR teams
- Understanding of perpetual software tools market
- Experience in selling database technology
What’s the package?
- Award winning culture
- Competitive salary plus an extensive benefits package, including:
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus federal holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Team events
- A well-stocked break-room
- Annual profit share bonus
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Downtown Pasadena location with employee parking (currently remote through 2020)
You must have the right to live and work in the United States to apply for this role.
Redgate Software Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.