Business Development Representative (BDR)
WELL is a fully integrated patient communication platform that enables enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to communicate with patients securely across any channel, including text messaging, email, telephone, and live-chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to seamlessly converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and was recently rated the category leader for Patient Engagement Software by G2 Crowd. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and powers best-in-class experiences for more than 7,000 healthcare professionals and 5 million patients nationwide.
WELL’s Business Development Team is the foundation of our sales engine and the secret sauce for the company’s incredible growth over the past few years. We’re looking for ambitious individuals ready to take on the exciting and rewarding challenge of building a company that changes the healthcare industry.
BDR’s are responsible for the strategic identification, development, and nurturing of potential business partners. Top performers will be creative & hungry - and use every tool at their disposal to drive engagement and create opportunities.
Generate new business opportunities to fuel WELL’s sales pipeline. This will be achieved by…
- High volume outreach via 100+ activities per day (cold calls, emails, social media, etc.)
- Strategic research and pre-call planning
- Manage and prioritize bank of leads in Salesforce
- Effective follow-up and maintenance of sales cadence
- Collaborate with peers and sales leadership to hone and develop outreach strategies
- Be a team player - one team, one dream!
What you need to excel in this role:
- Innate interest in start-ups, sales, and technology
- Strong desire to grow personally and professionally
- Optimist on an insatiable quest to never stop learning
- Team player in a competitive environment
- Doesn’t shy away from a challenge
What you’ll need to really stand out:
- SaaS or previous SDR/BDR experience
- Healthcare background
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Salesforce experience
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Generous equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup
- Dog friendly office