Business Development, OEM and Distribution Manager at Tinder
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:05 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, April 15, 2021
Tinder brings people together. With millions of people using our service every day, we are seeking a Business Development, OEM and Distribution Manager to establish an industry-leading digital presence for the dating and lifestyle space through outstanding partnerships with some of the world’s largest companies.
This teammate should look forward to taking ownership, conceptualizing business opportunity proposals, presenting to internal and external partners, and taking pride in the hard work and results they are responsible for.
These industries are complex, and so is the organization within Tinder that supports it. You’re going to need to be skilled at collaborating with a diverse set of teams across the company to achieve your goals. In addition, you’ll need to be the champion and architect of your ideas. “Strategists” used to handing things off to an agency for development are probably not going to be successful. We’re looking for a leader with strong ownership over the outcome and who can carry our voice and our brand to new heights.
This is a huge priority for the Tinder business, and if this role sounds exciting to you, we can’t wait for you to get started!
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute global activities with OEMs and app stores across the world
- Lead partners on a weekly basis to ensure continued progress towards growth and distribution goals for the entire Tinder team
- Operate multiple storefronts and ensure the best version of Tinder (app, screenshots, marketing, product releases, etc) are propagated across multiple platforms.
- Partner with Engineering, Product Marketing, Business Development, Legal, and our Analytics team to build content for executives, decision makers, and developers to paint a compelling picture for new and continued areas of engagement with partners.
- Review and analyze paid promotional budget to ensure efficient and meaningful results from every dollar that is spent. This role will require a balance of asking for suggestions/models, and coming up with your own hypotheses and testing/iterating without day-to-day oversight.
We're looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as product marketing, content marketing, consulting, or product management
- Consumer tech experience AND 1+ years of direct storefront experience
- OEM interaction experience (Play and/or Apple) or experience with marketing and promos through OEM or paid channels
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study such as computer science
- A strong collaborator and excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate program recommendations and tradeoffs to senior executives
Nice to have:
- Experience effectively marketing to enterprises
- Experience working in an enterprise technology environment
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Consistent record in crafting compelling positioning and marketing content
- Proven track record in launching and growing innovative marketing initiatives
- A bias for action for developing awesome marketing assets (product videos, web content, etc)
- A career path that demonstrates growing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services
- Ability to easily transition from high level critical thinking to creative and detailed execution
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays, an annual Learning + Development stipend, and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.