Business Development Manager, Telco Partnerships at Tinder
The Business Development Team at Tinder is looking for a Telco Partnerships Manager. In this role, you will help scale our outreach and develop key relationships beyond the 50+ organizations that we are already engaged with. The ideal candidate will be skilled at collaborating with a diverse set of teams across a vast organization to achieve our business goals.
From the day you start, you will be working with a world-class BD team at Tinder. You’ll have an amazing opportunity to join a company with a global footprint, while working with a small enough team that your impact is recognized.
If you are a highly collaborative leader with strong ownership of projects from conception to outcome, and a background in telecommunications, we cannot wait to hear from you!
As a Telco Partnerships Manager on the Business Development team, you will:
- Develop and execute global activities with Telecommunications companies in top target markets
- Focus intently on how Tinder helps Telecommunications companies connect with their target market, improve customer retention, and improve top-line revenues
- Partner with our Product Marketing, Business Development, Legal, and Analytics teams to build content for executives, decision makers, and developers to paint a compelling picture for new and continued areas of engagement with partners
- Establish an industry-leading digital presence for the dating and lifestyle space through the utilization of the world’s most powerful company
We’re looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as product and content marketing, consulting, or product management.
- 1+ years of telecommunications experience
- Experience successfully marketing to enterprises
- Experience working in an enterprise technology environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study
Bonus points if you have:
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and marketing content
- Proven ability in launching and growing innovative marketing initiatives
- Experience in developing impressive marketing assets (i.e. product videos, web content)
- A background that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products and services
- Ability to seamlessly transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Strong ability to articulate program recommendations and tradeoffs to senior executives
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, a competitive salary, 401(k) match, and meaningful equity
- Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
- Daily catered lunches, an endless supply of refreshments, fitness classes, and social events
- A modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location