Brands Partnerships Coordinator at SNACKNATION
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:55 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, August 27, 2019
The SnackNation Brands team is on a mission to put the best brands in front of their target audience at the right place, at the right time. And to do that, we’re looking to hire a passionate, experienced coordinator to support our Brand Partnerships and Brand Strategy teams.
The Brand Partnerships Coordinator will work with our Brand Partnership Managers to support pre and post-close operations, prospect new brands and trends in the CPG space, support internal projects such as our Monthly Market and TasteMaker panel, and act as a key liaison to the Brand Strategy team.
This role will be working with many brands and many teams so strong organizational and communication skills are essential. We’re looking for an experienced individual who’s passionate about CPG and is looking to develop a career in sales and Brand Partnerships. If our values, our mission, and our vision inspire you the same way they inspire us each and every day, then we cannot wait to meet you.
What You'll Do:
- Create all supporting materials and decks for our brand partners
- Communicate directly with select brands to improve the quality of future partnerships
- Develop sales and partnerships skill sets to support Brand Partnerships when needed
- Manage and oversee our Monthly Market
- Deliver reporting to BPMs for brands featured in TasteMaker Panel
- Research and report on new brands and trends in the CPG marketplace
- Create various email sequences and templates to improve the quality of email campaigns and sequences
- Provide pipeline and prospect reporting to BPMs
- Provide monthly briefings to prepare Brand Strategy for upcoming partnerships
- Tracking and reporting on internal team metrics (handoffs etc.)
- Provide quality assurance for internal and external materials
- Act as liaison between Brand Strategy, Brand Marketing and Business Intelligence on internal projects
- SOP and process development
- Represent and support the company at trade shows and other networking events
- Deliver exceptional customer service and cultivate trusted relationships with clients, both internal and external
- Drive excellence and efficiencies in working cross-functionally with Member Success, Operations, Finance, and Sales
- Work harmoniously in a collaborative and transparent cross-functional environment
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years in Sales Development or Coordinator role
- Passion for developing your career in Sales or Brand Partnerships
- CPG industry experience a plus/bonus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with understanding of project management principles and processes
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, an enthusiastic attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams
- Radical candor: You care deeply, challenge directly, and thrive in an environment where feedback is received with gratitude. You understand that communicating where we’ve done well and where we can improve, both to your team and leadership, is an absolute necessity for our growth and future success.
- Project management: You can easily manage various different projects and campaigns while staying on-track with deliverables and communications
- Catalyst for change: You share that same electric energy and drive to disrupt the conventional ways of how a brand comes to market and connects with their future customers and thrive in a changing environment
Nice - To - Have:
- Proficiency in SalesForce
SnackNation's Brands Team Core Values:
- Share the love - Whether it's acknowledging the hard work of our team or delivering a snack to a coworker in need, the Brands team shares the love to help cultivate a supportive, encouraging environment.
- Radical candor - We care deeply, challenge directly, and recognize that every interaction is an opportunity for growth and change. Feedback, both positive and negative, is warmly welcomed and is delivered from a place of compassion and respect.
- Gratitude attitude - At the core of all we do is a feeling of gratitude: for ourselves, for each other, for this company, and for the opportunity to work with the best brands in the world making our society a healthier, happier place. We understand that there is so much in our lives to be grateful for- including the challenges that lay before us.
- Catalysts for change - We are here to disrupt the conventional ways that brands come to market and thus we are catalysts for change. Not only do we inspire change to our business partners, but we live it here at home. We recognize that our day-to-day will adapt and change just as we grow and adapt. We embrace this change and, in turn, act as catalysts for change
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. SnackNation cares about making a positive impact on the world, with a wellness-minded culture and values.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. We even offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. Plus, we've got the accolades to back it up: We’re Great Places To Work Certified and named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures!
If you're a wellness-loving professional that wants to do impactful work, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. You'll be surrounded by good people wanting to do amazing work and make an impact in our booming CPG space. We promise to help you find your better you.
Read Full Job Description