Associate, Affiliate Account Manager (Short Term) at Golden Hippo
Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for an Associate Affiliate Account Manager who will support the day to day operations of the Affiliate Marketing team.
*This position is a short term 3 month temporary assignment.*
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Responsible for the day to day performance of affiliates on assigned offers.
- Notifying all relevant partners of new offers and working with them to push activity live ASAP.
- Responsible for communication with both new and existing partners in order to maximize performance. (Email, Phone, In Person)
- Responsible for implementing optimization strategies (Including negotiating commissions, testing different funnels, performance bonuses) to maximize performance.
- Responsible for working with internal to find which partners best fit their needs.
- Ensuring partner compliance on accountable accounts
- Consistently making data lead decisions/ suggestions to better the performance of the campaigns.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 2+years Affiliate Marketing experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Data Oriented
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs)
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and possess outstanding follow through skills.
- Project Management skills
- Account Management skills
- An understanding of the affiliate channel as a whole.
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.
Golden Hippo Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2018
- Golden Hippo is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/golden-hippo