*Please apply to the position using the following link: https://dot818.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=26*
Do you find yourself searching for a truly unique working environment? Do you have a go-getter attitude? Well, are you ready to take on a new challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for a Account Manager to join Dot818’s growing team!
We’re looking for a special kind of candidate – someone who appreciates challenging projects, is comfortable working with a supportive team, and hungers for the freedom to think outside of the box. We also want you to care about our core values too. We have a deep commitment to success, we build strong relationships through tenacious effort, and we keep a firm focus on our client’s needs. If this sounds like your dream job, take the first step toward joining our team and apply now with your resume.
You would help us build relationships with important clients. You'd be responsible for recruiting exceptional lenders to our network, as well as fostering solid business relations with them.
You should be able to:
- Contact and develop relationships with prospects via phone, email, etc.
- Increase sales opportunities by brokering relationships between clients
- Monitor trends and patterns from online marketing efforts
- Provide performance evaluation and optimization suggestions to clients based on analytics
- Optimize campaign performances and find areas for optimization
- Act as the main contact for assigned clients and work with them to form creative strategies, objectives, and metrics
- Manage lender requests
Your current skills should include:
- You have excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- You have strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- You have solid verbal and written communication skills
- You would describe yourself as, "internet savvy"
- You must be a critical thinker and be able to problem solve
- You must be open to travel to industry conventions as a company representative
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field (or equivalent years of relevant experience) is required.
- At least 2 years experience as an Account Manager, preferably with experience in the short-term lending and/or mortgage vertical
- A minimum of 1-year experience using data sets to optimize campaigns.
- Experience with partnership, referral, or affiliate marketing, as well as sales/account management
- Worked with online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, and CPM
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Casual Fridays and major holidays off
- Flexible work environment with a close-knit family feel
- Paid time off, company-sponsored 401k, and employee health and wellness benefits
- Company luncheons, outings, after-hour events, and team building festivities
- Workplace perks such as healthy snacks, fresh brewed organic coffee, and employee discounts
- Company sponsored gym membership
- Company provided parking
- Last, but not least, you will get to work with an amazing group of people!
If you have the experience, drive to succeed and have a can-do attitude then we are looking for you. *Please apply to the position using the following link: https://dot818.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=26*
Job Type: Full-time