Greater LA Area
About the Company.
Gimbal is a marketing and advertising automation platform powered by physical-world data. Using our own hardware and software, Gimbal enables brands, media agencies, and marketers to deliver relevant messages in order to improve marketing communications and measure the effectiveness of their campaigns. Powered by its always-on location SDK, micro-location BLE beacons, and a complete mobile advertising stack, Gimbal’s suite of tools generates hyper-accurate location data that allows brands to target consumers more effectively and attribute their spend via actions in the physical world.
Gimbal is the most comprehensive location-based software and hardware provider in the country, led by a team of experienced serial entrepreneurs and media industry veterans. We’re headquartered in Los Angeles with satellite offices in New York City, San Diego, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, and Columbus.
About the Job.
Gimbal is seeking an enthusiastic and proactive Account Manager to join our team. This role will maintain and grow our client relationships by helping them to meet business objectives using our platform and data. If you have a passion for client strategy and are tech savvy, we want to hear from you!
This position is a full-time, permanent role based out of our Los Angeles office.
What you will be doing:
- Quantifying and analyzing campaign insights and results to tell the story of the Gimbal core value proposition
- Driving the strategy and long-term success of a campaign, post-sale through renewal
- Working with customers to deliver timely and effective campaigns as well as managing expectations and communicating deliverables
- Holding ongoing sales strategy meetings with customers to establish best practices and consult on new opportunities for the partnership.
- Ensuring our clients receive the highest level of service by working collaboratively with cross functional teams (sales, ad operations, engineering, and product)
- Understanding and effectively communicating Gimbal technology, processes, and partnerships as they relate to the growth of current and prospective client accounts
- Maintaining a metrics-based approach to your book of business to enable accountability to your existing clients
- Supporting localized marketing efforts via development of case studies to establish market presence
Who you are:
- A self-starter — you thrive working in small, collaborative teams with a lot of autonomy
- A proactive problem-solver — you are constantly looking for ways to work smarter, delivering new efficiencies anywhere an improvement can be made
- An outgoing communicator — you know how to get your point across clearly and effectively, how to land a great sarcastic joke, and when is the appropriate time for each
- A detail-oriented thinker — you never lose the trees in the forest and can create structure out of chaos
What you have:
- 2-4 years of client-facing account management experience, preferably in a tech/data company
- Strong analytical skills in Excel
- Background in digital campaign management
- Experience driving business objectives, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction and revenue growth
- Ability to think strategically about our clients’ needs and business goals
- Experience identifying and resolving customer/campaign conflicts
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Working experience with Trello, Zendesk, Salesforce, or The Trade Desk preferred
Benefits & Perks.
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive, and happy.
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents, as well as life insurance and disability coverage
- Opportunities for profit sharing, bonuses, and ownership
- 401(k) plan plus company match
- Cell phone reimbursement and subsidized gym membership
- Unlimited paid time off - we trust your discretion
- Annual professional development stipend
Gimbal is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description