Tapcart makes launching a mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile Ecommerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 10,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Recent research suggests that sitting within 25 feet of a high performer can boost performance. Now imagine sitting within five feet of an entire office of high performers, in a fun environment, and without the egos. Is that even possible? We’d like to think so!
Although we take pride in our work, the real secret to our success is hearing how our customers thrive beyond their initial expectations – not just their expectations of the technology but from our human-centered approach. Check out some of our recent five star reviews on Shopify:
"...customer service is amazing! They helped me with every issue I ran into and are very pleasant to work with!"
"Everyone is very helpful with the on-boarding process."
"Customer support is always super quick to respond. Thanks for the help, Tapcart!"
We’re able to deliver results like the ones above because we hire high-caliber talent, and the Customer Success team is no exception.
Customer Success is as much about taking care of our customers as it is about our team members. If you’re feeling valued and supported then it’s very likely our customers are, too.
The selected candidate would be joining a collaborative and insightful team while reporting to the Head of Customer Success.
We strive to not only focus on providing memorable experiences for our customers, but also for our customers’ customers – and we’d love for you to help us do so! Please read through the job description in detail and if after reading through our requirements, you feel you’d be a great addition to our team then we’d like to hear from you.
As an Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for on-boarding, setting expectations, and managing some of the world’s largest e-commerce brands. You’re proactive about regular check-ins, are able to identify areas to add value, strengthen the relationship, and be an ambassador for the Tapcart brand (in person, through email, and over the phone). As an early member of the Customer Success team in a fast growing startup, you’ll have a say in developing customer insights, on-boarding, and creating ways to provide memorable and meaningful experiences.
You’re on top of our client's concerns and, because you take ownership of your role, you already have a game plan for reaching out to your accounts before they reach out to you.
You have experience in implementing a structured account plan for every enterprise client. You visit local clients, help field technical questions, and conduct trainings as needed.
While up-selling is certainly a bonus, you’re not sacrificing the relationship of the account for the short-term sale.
Finally, we'd like your opinion on how you define account management. Please share your thoughts on the next page.
We offer competitive compensation & Taco Tuesday 🌮.
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years in sales, relationship management, or other related client-facing roles
- Outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written) to C-level executives
- Experience in managing client expectations (as well as your own internal expectations)
- Experience presenting in front of executives and mid-level managers
- Experience interacting with executives within client accounts on a regular basis
- Ability to manage conflict and deal with difficult discussions
- Have evidence of achieving and/or exceeding goals/targets
- Experience working independently and as a team without losing focus and maintaining high attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in on-boarding clients
- Experience managing more than a dozen clients at once
- Experience in e-commerce & SaaS platforms
- Working knowledge of fashion
- Startup experience
- Ability to travel up to 15%
What you'll be doing:
- Be an ambassador of Tapcart inside and outside the office
- Manage tickets in your queue from Zendesk
- Respond to clients in Slack, Hubspot, and email
- Manage the handoff between sales and customer success through on-boarding enterprise customers
- Quickly build rapport with new accounts, manage expectations early on, and proactively manage the relationship with confidence
- Schedule and hold kick-off calls, check-in calls, and cancellation calls, as needed
- Visit local clients in person, as needed
- Develop a deep understanding of our technology
- Become a quick study with the history of each client account
- Manage client expectations within our technological product roadmap
- Manage up-sells of mid-level product to our high-level product
- Be creative in delivering a meaningful and memorable experience that's relational rather than transactional
- Be honest and upfront with clients on where we can add value and where we are simply unable to
- Create deliverables in the form of industry & customer insights
- Attend and host Shopify partner events
Our Guiding Values:
🤝 Teamwork first
💁 Be your own customer
📐 Think big. Plan big. Execute big
💬 Provide transparency & clarity
💯 Bring your “A” Game
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our employees and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding for our team. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many business challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our careers page, and check out some of our recent features on Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Read Full Job Description