Who we are
HopSkipDrive enables access to opportunity through mobility. We provide a unique transportation solution for schools and families that gets kids where they need to go safely and dependably. We were founded by 3 working moms who have 8 kids among them and who developed HopSkipDrive as a solution to their own problems. We are redefining K-12 transportation.
We are based in downtown LA. Our mission, our enormous market potential, our team and the technology challenges we are solving make HopSkipDrive one of LA’s hottest startups and an all-around awesome place to work.
Who You Are
We want A+ players who want to disrupt a $100 billion student transportation industry. This is not a lifestyle job. This will be the hardest, most demanding, most exhilarating job you will ever have. It will also be the most rewarding. At HopSkipDrive, we know that to tackle our toughest challenges, we need different approaches, unique perspectives, and new ways of thinking. We are building a team of creative problem-solvers from many different backgrounds.
The account manager is a dynamic individual capable of developing trust-based, long-term relationships while working across multiple clients. You will report to the Director of Client Success and be responsible for the growth, quality, and proper development of client relationships with schools, non-profits, county agencies and businesses.
The Account Manager will need to display a number of strengths, including strong interpersonal and communication skills, organizational strength and the ability to roll with the punches.
- Manage existing partnerships, with retention and growth as the top priorities.
- Have a deep understanding of HopSkipDrive’s products and abilities in order to identify and implement new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Personally build and maintain deep relationships with key clients and stakeholders through solving their problems and providing world-class client service.
- Provide excellent support for our clients and provide new services that drive growth as well give you the ability to forecast expected demand.
- Work with partners to update agreements with any combination of HopSkipDrive products and services.
- Work cross-departmentally in a high-speed environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years experience in a related role
- Have a strong track record of growing accounts and meeting revenue quotas within a fast-paced environment
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills; the ability to build strong working relationships with multiple players
- Effective communication skills both internally and externally
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A positive, self-motivated individual
- Experience with SalesForce or similar CRM preferred
What You Will Get
We want you to be an owner in our company and share in executing our vision, so every full-time employee has equity. In addition, we offer competitive market comp, BYOD technology reimbursement, unlimited vacation, FSA, medical, dental and vision, 401(k), weekly catered lunches, and an opportunity to work for a uniquely positioned, VC-backed company in a hugely attractive space with significant upside potential.