The Sales team is the driving force of Weedmaps. We’re at the front lines managing day-to-day operations effectively while providing exceptional support for our clients. When they succeed, we succeed.
As an Account Manager, you will manage a book of business and provide day-to-day support for client requests. Your strong interpersonal skills will help you navigate through complex conversations and focus on the overall objective, client success.
- Be a subject matter expert in all areas of account management via phone and email
- Provide exceptional customer satisfaction and ability to navigate through complex conversations
- Partner with our Account Executives to identify opportunities to maximize revenue for clients
- Manage book of business and achieve high billing percentages month over month
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive attitude and eagerness to work in a fast-paced, high-growth start up environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to details
- Familiarity in a startup environment / digital marketing / sales environment
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Fully covered Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee AND dependents
- Matching 401k, 50% match up to 6% of employee contribution
- 3 weeks PTO and 5 sick days
- Catered lunch provided 5 days a week
- All the equipment that you need to get your work done
- Fridge is always stocked with energy drinks and other snacks
- Casual work environment, read “no suit and tie required”, but you are free to dress to the nines
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come.
Formed in 2008, Weedmaps is the largest technology company focused on servicing the legalized marijuana industry in the United States and internationally by providing backend services for dispensaries, doctors, and deliveries. Our website gives over 4 million monthly visitors the ability to review and discuss these services while building a sense of community through forums and social networking. The marijuana industry is growing exponentially and the legal and technological challenges it faces are immense. We see this as the perfect opportunity to create unique and innovative solutions that can transform the industry. In addition to developing technology solutions, Weedmaps is also firmly committed to advising on and supporting the legalization of marijuana and the medicines derived from it in a responsible manner.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Weedmaps family!
Read Full Job Description