Shippabo is a cloud-based supply chain management platform built by a team of shippers and supported by global logistics experts. Through Shippabo, businesses can oversee their supply chain from anywhere, at any time, and on their terms.
To empower everyone along the supply chain by bringing greater transparency, collaboration, and actionable data to the world of shipping and logistics.
Here at Shippabo, we believe in the power of empathy and trust, proactivity and resoluteness, continual learning and transparency. These values guide everything we do, internally and for our customers.
We’re a team of shippers, logistics experts, and technologists motivated by our massive shared opportunity: To transform the shipping industry. We’re tenacious, driven team who believe deeply in achieving our mission, while remaining supportive and empathetic colleagues.
We expect nothing less than an actively inclusive work environment. And we’re committed to hiring the best team we can — regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We’re people. We’re shippers. We’re a team.
Join an extraordinary team focused on delighting clients with a competitive, enterprise shipping solution. Our sales team is winning clients daily and is excited to partner with a strong account manager in supporting client's growth.
As an account manager at Shippabo, you'll be at the forefront of the digitization of a massive industry and will have the opportunity to grow rapidly. Your role will be responsible for guiding clients through using our system, supporting their business needs, and introducing new and valuable product features that enhance their growth.
Shippabo offers competitive salaries, commission/bonus, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
On a day-to-day basis as an account manager you will:
- Manage client onboarding
- Support clients in using Shippabo’s platform
- Guide clients through the products and services offered
- Manage existing relationships
- Drive product adoption across the Shippabo user base
- Make our customers' operations successful!
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Want to make an impact on a massive industry
- Have a great attitude and love to have fun at work
- Enjoy being part of a team that learns from each other and supports growth
- Have experience in a client facing, marketing, account managing or agency role, ideally within a business-to-business (B2B) company
- Are an exceptional communicator
- Can distill complex concepts in a structured way
- Enjoy building relationships with clients that drive business results
- Are passionate about business process improvement and technology.
We're not accepting unsolicited applications from external recruiter agencies.