Account Manager - Luxury at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:00 p.m. (PST) on Friday, February 7, 2020
GOAT is seeking a passionate and people-oriented Account Manager for our Business Development team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, fluent in the luxury and sneaker market, committed to providing top-tier customer service as well as comfortable working across a variety of departments, including Product, Engineering and Analytics.
In this role you will:
- Maintain and optimize key partnerships through business management, outreach and strategic planning
- Drive business by prospecting existing connections and proactively sourcing new accounts
- Assess each account’s status, performance and full potential to identify additional growth opportunities
- Streamline on-boarding process for new accounts; initiate and supervise the operational setup, ensuring seamless integration
- Conduct analysis on sales, inventory and purchasing behavior to identify trends and maximize profitability
- Provide dedicated customer support for key accounts
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in a retail, brand or wholesale environment - fashion, luxury and/or sneakers a plus
- Strong sales and analytical ability
- Commitment to VIP-level customer service
- Experience building a book of business
- Confidentiality and discretion a MUST
- High level interpersonal, communication and written skills
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and willingness (and ability) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Mac proficiency, understanding of web-based platforms, and comfortable managing URL links
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description