Account Management Admin
Greater LA Area
GOAT Group is seeking a driven and hard-working Administrator to support our Account Management team in growing our sneaker and apparel business. The ideal candidate will be organized, efficient and prioritize accuracy in their work. This person will be responsible for the day to day administrative tasks needed to best serve our valued sellers.
In this role you will:
- Support the Account Management team in daily administrative functions
- Liaise with our Marketplace team on product listings for sellers
- Assist in top level customer service for our sellers
- Regularly connect with our Operations teams, monitoring product inflow
- Collaborate with our Customer Services team in closing out outstanding seller issues promptly
- Create and monitor processes to limit errors or missed sales for sellers
- Play a key role in setting up the Account Management team for success with KPI’s
- Actively track performance of new sellers
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to successfully complete tasks
We are looking for:
- Experience in a retail, brand or wholesale environment preferred
- Highly organized, and able to prioritize their workload with ease
- Follow processes precisely with a high attention to detail
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Confidentiality and discretion is a MUST
- Self-motivated, resourceful, with a can-do attitude
- Commitment to a VIP-level of customer service
- Proven ability to function well in a collaborative environment
- Mac and Excel proficient, with an understanding of web-based platforms
- Experience with data entry
- Sneaker industry knowledge not required, but preferred
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description