We are the commercial real estate industry’s fastest-growing marketplace, data, and technology platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. We enable commercial real estate professionals to quickly streamline, manage, and grow their businesses using the industry’s most advanced technology. Since launching in 2015, we have quickly become the fastest-growing CRE marketplace and most advanced platform in the industry. CREXi has helped buyers, sellers, and brokers transact business on over 300,000 commercial listings totaling more than $1 Trillion in property value.
CREXi is headquartered in Marina Del Rey, California.
About This Role
We are hiring on our Account Executive team to help us grow! We are expanding our team of high-achievers who are excited about the opportunity to speak with commercial real estate brokers and help position the CREXi platform as the best solution for their business. You will be joining a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will be able to successfully hone your closing ability and are encouraged to develop and implement new sales strategies.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and oversee strategic and significant clients
- Convert existing and new customers to the paid version of the platform
- Provide comprehensive and effective product demonstrations to potential customers
- Meet and further engage with current and prospective customers
- Attend industry events and conferences and act as a brand ambassador for CREXi
- Provide customer feedback to product team on opportunities to improve CREXi’s offering
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior team members
Who You Are
- 3+ years sales experience, commercial real estate experience preferred
- Proven closer with a track record of success - we want to see your stats
- Hard working, motivated and hungry to succeed - an entrepreneurial mindset is a must
- Comfortable with outbound calling to prospects and clients
- Team player with the ability to contribute to a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both on the phone and in-person
- Learn fast and educate even faster - we love new ideas
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a sales organization
- Rapidly growing startup with a dynamic work environment
- Flexible team structure with ability to progress in career
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Limitless snacks
- Collaborative culture and numerous team activities
CREXi is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. CREXi will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.