Account Executive at Emotive.io
About This Role:
Do you have a track record of exceeding your quotas selling SaaS products? We are looking for an outgoing Account Executive to help grow Emotive's core client base. Everyday you’ll be prospecting new customers, maintaining the relationships you have already built, and playing a key role in driving Emotive's sales initiatives. You'll be working with a wide range of customers. As an early member of our business, this role will play a pivotal part in driving the advancement of the sales organization.
How You Will Contribute:
- Working with the leadership team to define and execute on quarterly sales goals
- Consistently meet sales quotas and drive the sales process forward for the business
- Driving acquisition of new clients through the full sales lifecycle for Emotive
- Coordinating closely with our customer experience team to ensure seamless onboarding for clients
- Maintaining an understanding of the competitive market space and how to effectively position Emotive
- Strengthening client engagement through regular points of contact
- Attending industry events and growing Emotive's presence within the market
Skills You Will Bring:
- You have built your resume selling enterprise software, SaaS, and web services
- You are comfortable developing new relationships every day
- You have a proven track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas
- You have a strong desire to drive progress and grow Emotive's business
- You are intimately familiar with the SaaS market and know the right people to connect with
- Bonus points if you have experience selling customer support software
The Emotive Story
At Emotive, our vision is an internet that is more human. Since our launch in 2018, Emotive has become the product of choice for over 350+ eCommerce companies to drive more sales and build more personal relationships with customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!
Emotive offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, 401K matching, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Emotive
Emotive is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.