We were named the Top Performing eCommerce Agency of 2019 for Conversational Marketing.
We're looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Rep with experience selling agency services over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations. You will be responsible for managing a client book and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention while continuously hunting and closing new business. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
We prefer someone working within the eCommerce space already. Please DO NOT APPLY if you're not in the eCommerce space.
Responsibilities for Account Executive
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present services to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data