In less than three years, Flowspace has created one of the largest on-demand modern omnichannel fulfillment networks in the country, powered by cloud and mobile technology. We enable hundreds of brands and retailers to dynamically store, fulfill and ship products seamlessly to consumers nationwide from 120+ locations. Join us in our mission to transform a $100 billion warehouse and logistics industry. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, Y Combinator, and other prominent angels.
In this role you will work with E-commerce merchants that sell their products across North America. They reach out to us to warehouse their products and fulfill their orders. You will work a mixture of inbound leads who want specific quotes as well as key merchants identified to prospect. It is our goal to respond in real time to their needs. You will own the full sales cycle from initial contact to booking their warehouse and fulfillment solution.
You have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a great phone voice, are not shy speaking around others. You have a history of achievement in high school, college, internships and work experience. You love to win and enjoy being part of a dynamic team.
- Fun, light, but business oriented office culture. Yes, it’s ok to bring your Fido once the office re-opens.
- Powerful product/service offering and a smart level-headed leadership team
- Fast paced and rapidly changing environment that is focused on adding value to customers.
- For now it's a work from home world. But we still have fun and see each other on Zoom at morning meetings, virtual cocktail parties, and company meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven history of achievement
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, vision, dental benefits
• 401K Matching
• A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.
• Catered lunches once a week, drinks and snacks all the time.
• Office happy hours
• Monthly Gym Credits
Read Full Job Description